Press release -
Cavotec presents new Senior Management Team
Cavotec SA ("Cavotec" or the "Company") today presented its new Senior Management Team (SMT), effectively replacing the current Executive Management Committee (EMC).
The SMT will fulfil the Group Management role as empowered by the CEO and will ensure efficient implementation of decisions into the organization. It will also define and implement operational strategy, policies, technical and commercial developments, as well as new acquisitions in line with targets set by the Company's Board of Directors.
"The creation of the new Senior Management Team is an integral part of the new organisation that came in to effect 1 January 2015," said Ottonel Popesco, Chief Executive Officer of Cavotec. "The SMT is made up of the Company's top operational and corporate functions and will support me in bringing Cavotec up to the next level in our growth cycle".
Members of the Cavotec SMT are:
- Jürgen Strommer — Chief Operating Officer EMEA
- Gustavo Miller — Chief Operating Officer APAC
- Leena Essén — Chief Financial Officer (interim)
- Patrick Rosenwald — Chief Technical Officer
- Giorgio Lingiardi — Chief Information Officer
- Yann Duclot — Chief Marketing Officer
- Ester Cadau — Group Director, Human Resources
- Michael Scheepers — Group Director, IR & Corporate Communications
For further details please contact
Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
email@example.com or +41795024010
Cavotec is a leading global engineering group, developing innovative technologies that enable the maritime, airports, mining and tunnelling, and general industry sectors to operate productively and sustainably.