Key experts and international speakers at Tech Days
TechDays Powered by Microsoft is Finland’s most important venue for IT influencers and implementers, developers, data professionals, IT decision-makers, data scientists, and enterprise architects. TechDays will take place in Helsinki on 5 and 6 March. Key experts from the Finnish business community will join international speakers to discuss how we can use technology to improve our businesses and the world as a whole.
- “We’re incredibly proud to welcome Miri Rodriguez to Finland for the very first time as a speaker here at TechDays. We have two action-packed days of inspirational content, trendspotting, and networking,” says Erika Rydgren, Head of Cluster at Easyfairs.
Miri is a globally recognised storyteller, head of the Global Internship Program at Microsoft, and author of Brand Storytelling. She is a creative journalist and content strategist, evangelising brand narratives and showcasing how thought leaders can leverage storytelling techniques for culture activation and in order to influence in the digital age. Miri has earned several awards in digital marketing and customer experience and is ranked as one of the most in-demand speakers at leading industry conferences around the world.
Here’s a selection of our other speakers:
• Sami Laiho, Senior Technical Fellow MVP: Moving from reactive to proactive security in Azure. Sami’s sessions were ranked as #1 and #2 out of 1,708 sessions at the Ignite Tour 2018. This was the first time in the history of the conference that anyone had achieved this!
• Chris Klug, Developer Badass-as-a-Service: Introduction to Kubernetes for developers
• Karl Ots is a cloud and cybersecurity consultant, as well as an international speaker and trainer with a broad range expertise in Azure. He believes that cloud technologies are the key to successful digital transformation.
This year sees the launch of a completely new concept at TechDays – TechDays for Business. Speakers at TechDays for Business will include Katie King, Vesa Tikkanen (Qumio), Anne Komscha (Stora Enso), and Pekka A Viljakainen. Participants will have the opportunity to interact with the speakers and take part in exciting roundtable discussions. The event is focused on decision-makers and is an intimate and exclusive networking opportunity.
According to Katie King, the decision to invest in new technology should be made at strategic level and address customers’ actual needs. Vesa Tikkanen and Anne Komscha will share their experience of advanced analytics for obtaining forward-looking insight. Pekka A Viljakainen will talk about his own experience, technology investments, and profit expectations as an investor and businessman.
Thursday evening will be rounded off with an after-work event with DJ and performer Windows95man.
- TechDays isn’t just about trends in technology, it’s also a great place to discuss how technology is evolving and how it can help create a better world by solving some of the most pressing challenges we now face. So grab the bull by the horns and come and meet others with a passion for tech, and make this an opportunity to innovate together, says Erika.
Erika Rydgren, Head of Cluster at Easyfairs, +46 765 252 708, Erika.Rydgren@easyfairs.com
TechDays Powered by Microsoft, 5 and 6 March 2020 at Messukeskus in Helsinki. TechDays Powered by Microsoft started in Stockholm ten years ago and is an event where tech professionals and developers meet, get inspired, and expand and deepen their knowledge. The agenda boasts a variety of international speakers and a wide range of topics to offer world-class inspiration and networking.
Find out more about TechDays: https://techdaysfi.com/
Easyfairs järjestää tapahtumia ja konferensseja useilla eri toimialoilla. Vahvat tapahtumabrändit tarjoavat innovatiivisia ja tulevaisuusorientoituneita kohtaamispaikkoja parhaassa mahdollisessa muodossa. Suomessa järjestettäviä tapahtumia ovat mm. Fastfood & Café & Ravintola, Empack sekä TechDays powered by Microsoft.
Easyfairsin kansainväliset tapahtumat tarjoavat alan ammattilaisille ja yhteisöille mahdollisuuden käydä vierailulla toimialansa tulevaisuudessa. Tapahtumissa sisältö ja osallistujat luovat puitteet uudenaikaisille kohtaamisille. Easyfairs –konserni hakee vuosittain 20-30% kasvua uusilla tapahtumaformaateilla ja olemassa olevien, vahvojen tapahtumien kehittämisellä.
Lisätietoja saat sivustoltamme www.easyfairs.com