Kiilto Oy is looking for a Business Development Manager
We are expanding into a new business area and are looking for
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, Flame retardants
You are responsible for developing the new business area and attending customers in your customer segment in close cooperation with local sales organizations and R&D. You actively seek new customers, support sales activities and customers in Finland and abroad. You manage your customer segment product portfolio, generate relevant information to support development efforts and actively guide R&D projects.
You are responsible for business development team activities and for delivering suitable service concepts and marketing materials for your customer segment. Your primary focus is on understanding customers’ business and providing them with your expertise. You deliver complete solutions, technical service, advice, training and participate in trial runs.
You will be working with equipment suppliers and Kiilto colleagues at R&D, production, logistics and sales in the industry department. The job involves travelling in Finland and abroad. We offer you a fixed monthly salary and a company car. You will report to Business Area Director, Industry.
Skills and experience required for successful performance of the task:
- willingness to serve customers – Customer is King
- ability to develop the new business area
- ability to manage and lead technical projects
- strong evidence on successful and independent work in B2B business development / customer service / sales
- understanding industrial processes and flame retardants function in them
- at least Bachelor's degree in e.g. wood, paper or chemical engineering
- excellent people skills
- ability and willingness to travel
- written and spoken language skills Finnish and English
Kiilto Oy offers you a dynamic, expanding and growth-oriented working environment and in-depth onboarding to the task and Kiilto products.
For further information, please contact Tomi Takala, Business Area Director, tel. +358 50 382 9208 on 19.4. between 9-11 or 26.4.between 14-16.
Please submit your application with salary request and CV on 30.4.2017 at the latest at www.kiilto.com/careers.
- Yritystoimi, yleinen
- kiilto oy
- kiilto family
- kiilto teollisuus