Catalan Golf courses are reopening
Playing golf in Catalonia is already possible, all Catalan golf courses are reopening its doors.
Safety and well-being are a priority for all of us, so the golf courses also are following a standard of the technical specifications for the activity approved by the Ministry of Health in coordination with the Secretary of State for Tourism that have been applied in order to minimize the risks of infection of the covid-19.
Further information and guidelines attached in this press release
Barcelona Golf Destination (new association) which includes 7 golf courses from the province of Barcelona:
- Real Club de Golf El Prat www.realclubdegolfelprat.com/en
- Club de Golf Terramar http://golfterramar.com/en
- Club de Golf Llavaneras https://golfllavaneras.com/en
- Club de Golf Vallromanes www.clubdegolfvallromanes.com/en
- Golf Montanyà http://golfmontanya.com/en
- Club de Golf Barcelona www.golfbarcelona.com/en/home/
- Golf La Roca www.golflaroca.com/en
- PGA Catalunya Golf Resort www.pgacatalunya.com/en
- Golf Torremirona https://golftorremirona.com/en
- Golf Peralada www.golfperalada.com/en
- Golf de Pals https://golfdepals.com/en
- Empordà Golf Resort www.empordagolf.com/en
- Club de golf Costa Brava www.golfcostabrava.com/en
- Club de golf d’Aro – Masnou www.golfdaro.com/en
- Golf Girona www.golfgirona.com/en
Catalan Tourist Board is the official body that works to promote and consolidate the “Catalunya” brand around the world.
Catalonia is the number one tourist destination in Spain and one of the leading destinations in Europe, with more than 24 million tourists visiting per year, of which more than 14 million are from abroad.
The office in the Nordic countries takes leads the Catalonia's promotion in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland and Estonia.