Press release -

AIFM Group brings AuAg funds abroad.

Sweden-based fund company AIFM Group (“AIFM”) has formally announced plans of international expansion with their AuAg-branded funds. AuAg Silver Bullet is already available to retail investors in Finland and has recently been approved for the Norwegian market.

Jonathan Taylor, Chief Operations Officer at AIFM, is enthusiastic about bringing the AuAg funds abroad. “We have seen persistent interest in the AuAg brand among investors in Sweden and expect similar success in Finland, Norway, and across Europe. This year, AuAg Silver Bullet has succeeded in providing investors a lucrative opportunity to diversify between asset classes during challenging times. We see this sentiment shared among European investors, and so it is exciting to bring both products [AuAg Silver Bullet and AuAg Precious Green] abroad,” says Taylor.

AIFM's collaboration with AuAg Fonder’s Eric Strand began in 2019 when they joined forces to bring bold, innovative funds that focus on precious metals and green-tech-elements to market. Exactly one year ago in November 2019, AIFM launched AuAg Silver Bullet, the one and only UCITS-fund in Europe with a specialized focus on global silver mining exposure. Since before the COVID crisis, the fund’s AUM has grown 568%. 

AIFM launched AuAg Precious Green in September 2020 and has already earned 5,000 investors and 127 MSEK in AUM. The fund invests 60% of the portfolio in the “green-tech” sector and the remaining 40% is allocated to the precious metals sector with a focus on gold.

AIFM Group is a European asset manager and independent fund company offering a fully compliant, comprehensive infrastructure for portfolio managers and investment professionals. AIFM also delivers premier risk management, administration, valuation, and accounting services to fund companies and financial institutions.

For more information about AIFM Group, visit or contact Jonathan Taylor at or +46 73-532 18 83.

Related links


  • Corporate Information


  • ucits
  • asset management
  • finance
  • gold
  • silver
  • climate change
  • risk management
  • alternative investments
  • fund management
  • aif
  • aifm
  • fondbolagen
  • aifm group
  • eric strand
  • aifm capital
  • fund hotel
  • fund distribution
  • sustainability
  • renewable energy
  • sustainable savings

AIFM Group är en europeisk kapitalförvaltare och fondföretag som erbjuder en komplett värdekedja och infrastruktur för fondverksamhet. Förutom att förvalta flera AIF- och UCITS-fonder levererar AIFM Group riskhanterings-, administration-, värderings- och redovisningstjänster till fondbolag och finansinstitut i hela Europa.

Press contacts

Jonathan Taylor

Press contact Business Development +46 (0)73 532 18 83

Jared Fein

Press contact Communications +46 (0)73 537 44 52