Gate46 recruits and opens the new business area Global Expansion Management
Gate46 grows further and recruits Mikael Bruun, earlier employed as Lease Manager at H&M Group, as responsible for the new business area Global Expansion Management – a highly requested service which enables real estate consultation internationally.
With the new business area, Global Expansion Management, Gate46 will have the possibility to offer their clients all services that are being offered nationally, internationally as well. An important benefit with Global Expansion Management is that the client only will need one contact, regardless of where in the world they want to expand. Based on the costumer’s specific requirements, Gate46 will customize a team consisting of the top competencies of the market, no matter what country that is selected.
Mikael has more than 15 years of experience within the retail- and real estate industry, and has since 2009 been responsible for establishments, optimization and liquidation at well-known brands like Esprit, Saint Tropez, Peak Performance, Tiger of Sweden and By Malene Birger. In the latest, he has worked in Denmark at H&M Group with responsibility for COS, & Other Stories, Arket, Weekday, Monki, H&M Home and Afound.
We are very happy to have recruited Mikael Bruun to Gate46, says Maria Ahlestål, CEO at Gate46. Mikael has years of experience of expansion in European countries, such as Germany, the UK, France, Austria and primarily Scandinavia where he has been working profoundly. We have noted a large demand for consultation at international level, both national and international brands, and with Mikael as responsible for the new business area, we can now offer our customers something we had previously not been able to.
- Establishing stores may seem easy but doing it "right" so that the stores quickly become profitable is a completely different matter. At Gate46, we always strive to get to know our customers' successes and challenges, and to make accurate analyses and strategies to give our customers the best possible conditions for successful expansion, says Maria Ahlestål, CEO at Gate46.
- Global Expansion Mangement's main focus will in the first step be in the Nordic neighboring countries, but from the very beginning we also have assignments in other countries, says Maria Ahlestål.
- In recent years, I have longed to work with branding advice, and it is no secret that I have been collaborating with Gate46 for many years, says Mikael Bruun. Therefore, I am especially happy that I now have the opportunity to realize this dream at Gate46.
- I am very excited to get started and work with the new business are, but above all, to cooperate with my competent colleagues. When I work with brands, it is important for me to really understand their DNA and to always have a long-term perspective when advising.
- I always see myself as part of the team when working with brands and I look forward to all the projects I will have the opportunity to work with, says Mikael Bruun.
- global expansion management
With a passion for retail and the entire premises leasing value chain, we increase your profits and strengthen your brand. Through several years of experience, we have developed a strong network, processes and proven methods that we apply to all service processes, from Analysis & Strategy to Lease & Contract Negotiation, Establishment, Liquidation, Rental Law, Contract Management, Concept Development and Retail Management.
We are your obvious partner when you want to achieve success to execute your establishment and local strategy. Our customers are both large international brands and small exclusive stores. Read more about us at www.gate46.se