From newly grad to role model
Tid 9 November 2020 15:00 – 16:20
How do you go from newly grad to a senior manager at an internationally well-known company?
In collaboration with THS Armada, we invite you to listen to some of the Swedish industry's most inspiring career journeys!
We have invited some of the leading engineers in Sweden to share their journey and best tips on reaching your career goals.
Join our webinar on the 9th of November at 15:00 to get inspired!
For more information and registration, visit https://knightec.se/armada_event/
Curious about our amazing guests? You will get the opportunity to listen to and get inspired by:
- Izabelle Back, who after graduation moved to the USA and started her career at Tesla. Today she works as a Manager for Engineering Program management at Plenty in San Francisco.
- Catharina Modahl-Nilsson, currently EVP R&D at Permobil, with several leading roles at Scania on her resume
- Helena Börjesson, CTO at Boule Diagnostics
- Cecilia Borg, Engineering Director at Spotify
- Sara Lindstrand, Senior Manager Sustainability at AFRY