Momail arrives in Spain, Switzerland and Ireland
Momail mobile email is launched on more markets and the availability is extended to more than 1200 different mobile devices.
Stockholm, Sweden. November 19, 2008 - Momail has launched its popular mobile email in three more countries; Spain (www.momail.es), Switzerland (www.momail.ch) and Ireland (www.momail.ie). Momail has also incorporated Spanish language support, continuing its strategy of local language support in countries where launched.
After completing the simple set-up process, users in these new countries can get all of their emails, including Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and other ISP mail, to their mobiles. The Momail user only has to select which email accounts that automatically will be transferred to the mobile. Before the email reaches the mobile, an immediate and automatic optimization plus a spam and virus control is performed.
With Momail's "Dynamic Sender" feature all replies on received emails are automatically sent from the email address to which the original email was sent. All the emails collected from the different accounts will arrive into one Momail "Superinbox" on the mobile. With Momail there is no limit of the number of email accounts that can be aggregated into the mobile.
"The Momail service continues to grow and we are happy to welcome three new country family members. Consumers in these countries can now enjoy mobile email the way it should be. We are also proud to announce that the Momail service now is available on more than 1200 different mobiles, making it possible for almost anyone to get access to their emails, where ever they are", says Kenneth Lundin, CEO of Momail.
Momail mobile email in short:
- Ease of use - Momail is very easy to start and to use, and there is no need for special client software or downloads. All email and data settings are automatically configured by Momail.
- Fast and data efficient - Momail´s patented MMOPE-technology (Mobile Message Optimization & Protection Engine) optimizes all emails, including attachments, per mobile model saving up to 99,9% of the data sent to the mobile device.
- No tolerance of spam - Included in the service is a world class mobile spam and virus protection (IronPort).
- Device support - Momail is the market leader in device support, today available on more than 1200 different mobiles.
- Never miss emails - With Momail, all emails can be collected and read from one inbox on the mobile phone (Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, etc.). This feature provides consumers with simple control and easy handling of their email accounts.
- Bonus - A full featured webmail is included ...and much more!
Availability and price
Momail is free of charge and works on all mobiles with built-in email support. The service is available in all Nordic countries, Austria, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Montenegro, Spain, Switzerland, Poland and UK. More countries will be added this year, for an updated country list please visit www.momail.com.
Lars Aase, mobile +46701 4418 22, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Momail is focused on offering a global e-mail service for mobile devices. Through patent pending in-house developed technology, Momail makes a reality of optimal mobile communication for all mobile devices. Via a growing network of partners offering mobile services based on Momail's products and technology, Momail's vision is for mobile email communication to be synonymous with - Momail. To learn more visit www.momail.com.
- Data, Telekom, IT
- mobil e-post