- License: Media Use
- By: Vironova
- File format: .jpg
- Size: 8688 x 5792, 10.7 MB
Vironova is a Swedish biotechnology company providing comprehensive, hardware, software and services for the analysis of nanoparticles. Vironova revolutionizes access to transmission electron microscopy (TEM)-based image analysis in biopharmaceutical development. Our solution enables automated analyses for faster and better-informed decisions to secure robust bioprocessing and final product quality.
The Vironova offering comprises:
- Cost-effective, fast and Electron Microscopy (EM) services enabled by the in-house developed Vironova Analyzing Software (VAS) for semi-automated nanoparticle analysis – read more about VAS here. Our EM services unit is also operating in the worlds first GMP certified Electron Microscope laboratory in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Viral clearance testing performed in Vironova Biosafety´s GLP and BSLIII certified laboratories
- MiniTEM™, a bench-top Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM) system designed for automated nanoparticle characterization. High-resolution images reveal particle morphologies that are transformed into accurate metrics
- ViroTEM™ is an automated and versatile TEM system for analysis and characterization of nanoparticles, which also comprces Vironova Imaging and Analysis Software (VIAS).