COVID has disrupted the media - are you ready to change the way you pitch?
Event date 18 March 2021 17:00 – 17:50
Location Sign up for the event to receive webcast link
- How to work with journalists, whose work styles have been altered dramatically by COVID.
- How to create a story that will reach your audience through relevant media, when so many media have changed the way they operate
- Mark Laudi - Mark is an accomplished media mentor and keynote speaker. He hosts radio and television shows discussing financial current affairs. He has 25 years of experience in all forms of media and communications and coaches senior business and government leaders in Asia.
- Tom Clarke - Tom is a UK-based writer, content strategist and an expert in international media relations with 20 years of experience in PR and communications. He is a press release distribution specialist providing quality content for clients all over Europe.
- Ditte Christensen - Ditte is a communications professional and lecturer at the Danish School of Media & Journalism. She is teaching communication techniques for PR and media professionals as well as messaging and strategy. She knows how to create the right tone-of-voice as a foundation for good communication.