PREVIEW | TV presenter essentials for live webcasting
Event date 21 November 2019 09:00 – 11:00
Location Hong Bao Media Integrated Communications Centre 138 Robinson Rd, #21-02 Oxley Tower Lobby 1 Singapore 068906
About this Event
Live webcasting brings scale to your communications, for internal communications, product launches, investor relations, and more.
But many webcasts fall short. Feedback scores are low, engagement is lacking, and the webcast fails to achieve the desired objectives.
To generate a return on investment, webcast presenters must be engaging and dynamic – like television presenters.
Led by former CNBC presenter Mark Laudi, learn how to engage audiences better, get more audience questions, and drive higher value interactions and transactions.
Who Should Attend
- Marketing executives/managers
- Corporate communication professionals/executives
- Content strategists/managers
- Social media strategists
Hong Bao Media provides media solutions for corporate and government clients in the Asia Pacific and Middle East.
Our three core businesses are:
- Media skills and executive presence training and coaching for senior business leaders
- Live webcast production from our green screen studios, or on-location
- Active investments in a portfolio of blockchain and fintech start-ups
We operate two Integrated Communications facilities, one in Singapore's Central Business District and another in Kuala Lumpur's Central Business District. These consist of green screen television studios for on-camera recordings and webcasts, adjoining training facilities for small groups of senior executives.