TV presenter essentials for CEOs hosting live webcasts
Event date 27 August 2019 08:00 – 28 August 2019 10:30
Location 138 Robinson Road, #21-02 Oxley Tower Lobby 1, Singapore 068906
Many senior business executives already address customers and staff through live webcasts and webinars.
But retaining viewers' attention, getting them to act on their message, and thereby making the investment worthwhile, is tough.
In association with EGN, we are running a 2-hour workshop on tips and tricks TV presenters use to attain, retain and regain audience engagement.
We will cover:
- Preparation shortcuts
- Re-engaging audience members who have tuned out
- Persuading remote viewers to act, interact or transact
- Overcoming stage fright
- Recovering from technical difficulties
Hong Bao Media provides media solutions for corporate and government clients in the Asia Pacific and Middle East.
Our three core businesses are:
- Media skills and executive presence training and coaching for senior business leaders
- Live webcast production from our green screen studios, or on-location
- Active investments in a portfolio of blockchain and fintech start-ups
We operate two Integrated Communications facilities, one in Singapore's Central Business District and another in Kuala Lumpur's Central Business District. These consist of green screen television studios for on-camera recordings and webcasts, adjoining training facilities for small groups of senior executives.