Press release -
Investor Central launches “Tycoon” reports on Singapore and Malaysian stocks
Investor Central, a service of Hong Bao Media, today launched a new class of ground-breaking equities research, which provides cutting edge local insights into Singapore- and Malaysia-listed companies, specially designed for fund managers outside of Asia.
Branded "Tycoon", the forensic accounting reports are unique in that they offer candid insights and boots on-the-ground, which institutional investors outside of the region have difficulty accessing.
"Investor Central Tycoon reports alert investors to information gaps and asks the tough questions investors need to ask before making investment decisions", said Mark Laudi, former CNBC anchor and Executive Editor, Investor Central.
"The market needs research that's neither oriented around sell-side pressures, nor the need for analysts to forge cozy relationships with the companies they cover.
"Certain European regulators have been restricting the type of research which fund managers can expense. Investor Central recognises these limitations. Our Tycoon reports contain the substantive insights which contribute to their decision making."
Tycoon reports include:
- All questions we asked of the company, and answers we receive
- Handshakes relationship maps tracking links between the researched company and other companies (including BVI and Cayman companies), individuals and events
- Details of internal auditors
- Brendan Wood International (BWI) Shareholder Confidence Index ranking
- Candid photographs and maps
- 1-year archive of earlier reports
- Convenient index of sources of information
Other benefits which Tycoon subscribers receive:
- Notification of the stocks being researched before publication
- Priority access to the completed reports, 24 hours before everyone else
- Up to thirty (30) minutes per month consultancy time with our researchers
"The corporate culture surrounding transparency are very different here in Asia than what U.S. and European investors are used to.
"This leaves non-Asian investors struggling for an accurate picture as to what's really going on, on the ground," Laudi concluded, "We can, and we serve as their eyes and ears on the ground. Our advantage is local knowledge and cultural understanding."
Investors can find more information at http://www.investorcentral.org/tycoon.php
Hong Bao Media is a multi-faceted video communications company, providing media solutions for corporate clients throughout Asia. We present your message in a professional and credible video format to increase your exposure to your target audience.
Our core business includes video content creation and syndication, video content marketing, internal communications, investor communications, eventv and media presentation skills training.