Join the Human Capital Leadership Institute (HCLI) for their next session in the Directors-In-Dialogue series - The Future World for Boards, facilitated by the globally renowned corporate governance thought leader Mervyn King, Chair of the King Committee on Corporate Governance for South Africa, together with Turid Solvang, Founder and CEO of FutureBoards, on Tuesday, 12 March 2019, 8.30 am to 3.00 pm.
Board directors must rethink what their responsibilities are, to whom they are accountable, and how they can ensure the organisation is understood - not only to the company’s shareholders, but also to the wider ecosystem of stakeholders. This calls for a whole new way of doing business. Central to the new business regime are strategies that ensure long-term value creation for all stakeholders.
Through presentations, dialogue and interactive discussions, this session explores the future role, skill sets and mindsets required of board directors. Tools and approaches will be provided to help you as a board director, as well as the board as a team, see the bigger picture, identify potential risks and opportunities, and build trust with the company’s key stakeholders.
The following topics will be addressed in the forum:
- The bigger picture - megatrends affecting the corporate world
- Corporate governance at a crossroad – the changing role, composition and work processes of the board
- The revolutionary immensity of integrated thinking
- The collective mind of a board being united and not fragmented
- Thriving in the Fourth Industrial Revolution: building, restoring and retaining trust – corporate culture, reputation and crisis management, stakeholder communication
For more information and to register CLICK HERE.