Press releases • Jul 08, 2019 08:17 BST
The nation’s favourite coffee shop*, Costa Coffee, is flying its true colours with pride as it announces 14 stores along the London Pride March route will stock reusable Pride cups, with 100% of proceeds going to Switchboard, one of the UK’s oldest LGBTQ+ charities. Also returning will be Costa Coffee’s iconic rainbow paper cups, fully recyclable and Instagram-ready.
Press releases • Jul 03, 2019 11:55 BST
Over 240 team members from across the Costa Coffee business have taken part in the epic challenge of climbing the UK’s three highest peaks.
Press releases • Jun 13, 2019 17:27 BST
Costa Coffee has today signed up to the government’s pledge to help halve food waste by 2030.
Press releases • Jun 12, 2019 09:23 BST
12 June 2019: The Coca-Cola Company and Costa Coffee have today unveiled Costa Coffee Ready-to-Drink (RTD), a new chilled, canned coffee brewed with Costa Coffee beans, designed for consumers looking for a genuine coffee hit, from a chilled coffee.
Press releases • May 05, 2019 12:13 BST
As we prepare for another long, hot summer, the Nation’s Favourite Coffee Shop1, Costa Coffee, has announced a new limited-edition summer menu.
Press releases • Mar 13, 2019 15:27 GMT
Hand-crafted Costa Coffee available for delivery as part of trial at key London stores • Costa Coffee is currently trialing a delivery service in partnership with Deliveroo • Signature hand-crafted coffee, selected menu items and bundle offers are available for delivery from six London store locations
Press releases • Mar 07, 2019 15:50 GMT
• Top picks included the delicious new chocolate filled Cornflake Nest and the return of the Easter favourite Choc-O-Crunch • Increased range of sweet gluten free and vegan treats including the Fruity Flapjack • Cheese fans will love the new indulgent Cheese Scone and Cheese Twist – both served warm
Press releases • Feb 28, 2019 11:30 GMT
Costa Coffee once again joins forces with Keep Britain Tidy in support of the Great British Spring Clean
Press releases • Feb 26, 2019 11:45 GMT
It’s official. Costa Coffee is the Great British public’s preferred café
Press releases • Jan 29, 2019 09:29 GMT
• A deeply moving story of war, families, loss, survival and friendship • The judges described the book as ‘sensational and gripping - the hidden gem of the year’ • Caroline Ward Vine, a former magazine publisher from Kent, wins the 2018 Costa Short Story Award
Press releases • Dec 21, 2018 09:56 GMT
• Caffè Nero, Greggs, McDonald’s UK and Pret A Manger join industry scheme to fund cup recycling • Launched by Costa Coffee, the Valpak Scheme is on track to recycle 100m cups by April 2019
Press releases • Dec 06, 2018 10:33 GMT
• Costa Coffee introduces innovative mobile pre-order drinks service to optimise customer experience • The service is available for Coffee Club members through the Costa Coffee Club app
Press releases • Nov 28, 2018 10:19 GMT
• Costa Coffee and Barclaycard unveil the UK’s first reusable coffee-cup with integrated contactless payment technology • Powered by Barclaycard's bPay technology, Costa Coffee’s ‘Clever Cup’ allows users to make purchases with the cup, top up their balance and track payments online or via a dedicated app • The innovative cup will be available in Costa Coffee stores from late November 2018
Press releases • Nov 14, 2018 10:36 GMT
• The Costa Coffee Club loyalty programme is now available at over 7,000 Costa Express machines nationwide • The first for the UK on-the-go coffee industry**allows Coffee Club members to collect points at even more locations on-the-go
Press releases • Oct 26, 2018 14:38 BST
Costa Coffee debuts immersive cutting-edge technology ahead of busy Christmas period. An engaging new VR training programme has been implemented to upskill and inspire baristas and ensure a consistently high standard of coffee is delivered in stores nation-wide.
Press releases • Oct 24, 2018 11:29 BST
The Nation’s Favourite Coffee Shop*, Costa Coffee, has announced the launch of a new brand identity for its over 7000 strong Costa Express self-serve machines. The new campaign highlights the quality and expertise behind the Costa Express offering, using bold language to showcase freshness credentials and encourage trial.
Press releases • Oct 18, 2018 14:07 BST
Costa Coffee announces Christmas cup designs to mark the start of the 2018 festive period