Finegreen Featured Job of the Week - Chief Nurse, West Midlands
- Specialism: Clinical Services
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: West Midlands
- Reference: LG/19184
Our featured job of the week is for an NHS organisation based in the West Midlands who are looking for an interim Executive Director of Nursing with a strong track record of operating at Board level, delivering outstanding healthcare and contributing to the overall strategic development and leadership of the organisation.
- Provide highly visible, inspirational leadership to the Trust’s nursing and therapies workforce, ensuring the delivery of compassionate, caring and effective patient and family centred services;
- Provide nursing advice to the Trust Board, managers and clinicians in accordance with national policy and guidance;
- Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer to ensure the improvement of the Trust’s children’s services as part of the overall work to deliver improved services;
- Provide a clear vision and passion for delivering and enhancing exceptional patient care and experience;
- Be a strong and empowering communicator who can positively influence and assure the Board as well as being an influential and integral part of the Executive Team;
The successful candidate:
- Relevant professional nursing qualification;
- Evidence of recent management and leadership development;
- Successful track record of senior nursing leadership at Board level within a complex healthcare environment;
- Comprehensive knowledge of patient safety systems and processes including clinical risk and safeguarding vulnerable people;
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in quality and patient experience;
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.
Finegreen Associates is a young, dynamic specialist recruitment consultancy – focusing on permanent, interim and fixed-term contract management and executive roles in both public and private sectors.
We’ve won a fair number of awards since starting in 2005 – and have been listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track Top 100 businesses – but what really keeps us going at Finegreen is the positive detailed feedback we get from our customers and candidates on a regular basis.
It is this attention to the detailed needs of the people we work for which has underpinned Finegreen’s growth and success over the past eight years – a success story which has bucked the challenging economic trends over that period.
Part of this attention to detail includes offering teams of specialist consultants, each expert in areas reflecting our clients’ and candidates’ fields of interest – whether this is budgets or buildings.
It’s a way of working which has seen us collect awards such as Best Small to Medium Business in both the 2013 & 2014 Best Business Awards, as well as Recruiter of the Year in both the 2013 and 2014 Health Investor Awards – while our Chief Executive Neil Fineberg has also been nominated for Entrepreneur of the Year.