Mid and East Antrim Borough Council are delighted to support Northern Ireland Children's Hospice Christmas Campaign 'Jingle all the Way' for another year.
The Mayor, Councillor Maureen Morrow, who recently attended the Launch of the Ballymena' ' Jingle all the Way Campaign 2019 in Tullyglass Hotel said "all those involved were an inspiration.
There was an excellent turnout at the event and many shared their stories of how the charity have helped them in their lives.
Ballymena Hospice Support Group Secretary Muriel Barr, said: "We are so proud that Ballymena is the Flagship area for the Jingle Campaign province wide.
"The wonderful people of Ballymena and the surrounding area have taken the bravest of local children and their families to their hearts and are determined to help maintain and grow this unique and compassionate care provision.
Some events including a Silly Shirt 5k and 10k walk, organised by Stephen and Marie Reynolds, the Front Page, and Jingle Dinner at Hillstown Farm Shop have taken place already raising much needed funds for the charity.
Other events already planned in the run up to Christmas include:
* 10th October - Fashion Event - Ultimate in Fashion - 6 pm to 8.00 p.m. 20% discount all day.
* 12th October - Jingle Jive Night at Ballymena Livestock Market 8.00 p.m.
* 26th October - Ahoghill Thistle Charity Gala Ball - Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort at 6.30 p.m.
* 23rd November - Jingle Family Fun Day at the Harmony Hub and Tower Centre all day
* 30th November -Children's Cinema Event - Frozen 2 at Ballymena IMC commencing at 9.30 a.m..
* 7th December - Ulster Defence Regiment , Ballymena Branch, Regimental Association CGC Coffee Morning in the Services Club - 10 am to 12 noon.
Please support these events and why not get involved by organising your own fundraising event large or small.
For details contact: Muriel at email@example.com or phone: 07921558368.
- For Mid and East Antrim Borough Council media enquiries T: 028 2563 5037 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join Mid and East Antrim Borough Council on Facebook or follow us on Twitter
- Mid and East Antrim Borough Council is a multi-award winning local authority which leads the way in the transformation of ever-more efficient and improved public services for its 139,000 citizens. The traditional engine room of the Northern Ireland economy, the borough has a proud manufacturing heritage, diverse and dynamic business community, and a rapidly expanding tourism and hospitality sector.