Don’t let pain hold you back
A disruptive new technology using Super-Quartz delivers relief for many users
Persistent pain affects more than two-fifths of the population of the UK, that’s just under 28 million adults and with an ageing population this figure is set to increase. Underlying chronic conditions experienced by around 40% of the working population aged 50-64 contribute further to this experience of pain. Such pain dramatically affects quality of life with many struggling with simple daily tasks such as making a cup of tea, ironing and gardening. Others are stopped from working or playing the sport they love.
Many have no choice but to give up the things they enjoy doing.
To provide help for those affected by persistent pain, NOVA Medical Solutions has launched its new non-invasive, disruptive technology pain relief device - QTECH®. With no known side-effects, QTECH® is worn against the skin ‘between the site of the pain and the brain’, releasing quantum energies the body can use naturally to help combat pain.
QTECH® incorporates Super-Quartz - a rare type of ‘shocked’ quartzcrystal with the potential to absorb pulses of pain - into a flexible, silicone material. QTECH® is currently available as a bracelet for wrist and hand pain, and a limb band for elbow with more products in development. Current use suggests that it can be extremely effective in helping to combat chronic and persistent musculoskeletal pain caused by repetitive movement, injury and conditions such as arthritis. Some users have reported a reduction in their reliance on over the counter and prescription pain relief tablets with use of QTECH®;
9 out of 10 of users of QTECH® report a rapid reduction or disappearance of pain within seven days, some within minutes. Users also report a lasting effect of QTECH® after they have stopped wearing the device.
Light and easy to wear, QTECH® bracelets and bands allow users to continue doing the things they need to do at work, home and at play.
Keep doing the things you love doing ….
Vicki, aged 75, a keen chorister and gardener, suffers with arthritis and her pain was so severe that she couldn’t even hold the sheet music she loved to sing or turn the page of a book. However, whilst using QTECH®, her persistent pain has reduced to almost nothing and the simple tasks she previously struggled with have become much easier.
“I can now squeeze toothpaste from a tube, hold a newspaper and I am looking forward to getting back into knitting again,” confirms Vicki.
…. continue working …
Tina, a 59-year-old who runs a smallholding was finding it increasingly difficult to manage the livestock, garden and cooking, particularly with the onset of wetter and colder weather, due to severe arthritis in both wrists and thumbs, along with joint pain in several other areas of her body from years of wear and tear.
Battling with pain and always looking for alternative ways to ease the discomfort in her joints without the need for medication, she agreed to use the QTECH® bracelet to see whether that helped. Within a day of wearing it, the pain in her hand had noticeably improved and daily tasks which would normally cause severe pain, such as screwing jar lids on tightly, making burgers and rolling pastry, became much easier.
“The stabbing and throbbing pains in my right wrist have reduced significantly when wearing the QTECH® band,” says a relieved Tina. “I am now able to continue working as well as getting back into the garden, planning and preparing the next season’s crops.”
…. and playing …
Busy Mum of two, 48-year-old Charlotte, has suffered with tennis elbow for the last nine months and has been struggling to play her favourite sports – badminton and tennis. Having suffered before with the condition, Charlotte was all too familiar with its excruciating pain, and was keen to find an alternative medication-free solution.
“So, when the opportunity arose to give QTECH® technology a try, I naturally agreed to give it a go!” says Charlotte.
In less than twelve hours she found - to her astonishment - that her pain had gone.
“When I woke up the next morning, I was very surprised to find I had no pain” a delighted Charlotte recalls.
The lasting effect of QTECH® continued for a further six days even after she had removed the QTECH® elbow band.
“Activities I had struggled with such as lifting, shopping and housework became easier and I am now able to enjoy my exercise classes and badminton once again,” Charlotte confirms.
There are too many things in life that can stop you doing the things you love – don’t let pain be one of them.
Media enquiries to Minerva Communications - email@example.com – 01264-326427 - 07921 804 641. Photos, videos, further press releases and materials, including case studies who have tested the product, are available as well as further company, technology and product information. Photos of case studies and products for publication are available on request
- 1.Persistent or chronic pain affects more than two-fifths of the population of the UK, that’s just under 28 million adults. Fayaz A, Croft P, Langford RM, et al Prevalence of chronic pain in the UK: a systematic review and meta-analysis of population studies BMJ Open 2016;6:e010364. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2015-010364
- 2.Underlying chronic conditions experienced by around 40% of the working population aged 50-64 contribute further to this experience of pain. Labour Force Survey of 7.2 million employed people aged 50-64 showed 42% living with a chronic health condition or disability https://app.croneri.co.uk/feature-articles/management-chronic-illnesses-work
- 3.QTECH® incorporates Super-Quartz - a rare type of ‘shocked’ quartzcrystal with the potential to absorb pulses of pain. Shocked quartz contains millions of holes and traps in its lattice structure resulting in ‘missing’ electrons, explaining why it has the enhanced ability to absorb energy and therefore disrupt the transmission of pain waves.
- 4.9 out of 10 of users of QTECH® report a rapid reduction or disappearance of pain within seven days, some within minutes. Users also report a lasting effect of QTECH® after they have stopped wearing the device. Unpublished data from Nova Medical Solutions UK Ltd.
- 5.Summary reports of the experience of users to date are available on request and will be freely available on the website – https://qtechscience.com – in due course.
- 6.QTECH® is a medical device manufactured in the UK by CMS Medical under license from NOVA Medical Solutions Ltd based on disruptive bioscience technology utilising shocked Super-Quartzwith the potential to absorb pulses of pain.
- 7.QTECH® bracelets for wrist and bands for elbow are available now – further products to address other areas of the body affected by persistent pain (back, knee, shoulder, ankle) are in development.
QTECH® products can be ordered direct by calling 0800 048 9570 – lines open from 0800 – 2000 Monday to Friday and 0900 – 1700 Saturday & Sunday
Photos available below. Further photos and video available on request.