Tag / Business
Indian family man & lawyer Johnson George, breaks down in court after being denied bail in RAK for doing his job
Press Releases • Aug 30, 2018 11:06 BST
Indian national Johnson George has been jailed since January 2018 on allegations of breach of trust he strongly denies.
Related material Show all 11
Qatar’s Emir in UK as innocent Brit languishes in Doha jail over bounced cheques & falsified accusations
Press Releases • Jul 24, 2018 16:37 BST
Appeal to Qatar government to intervene in the wrongful detention of Joseph Sarlak and Jonathan Nash
Related material Show all 7
- Expats shocked Qatar & UAE banks are getting away with using INTERPOL as unsuspecting debt collectors.
- Australian family’s distress over 68 year old businessman & father of 3 with, Joseph Sarlak facing life in Qatar prison under Draconian cheque laws - Gulf nations highly risky to foreign investors
- BRIT JONATHAN NASH FACES LIFE IN QATAR PRISON FOR BOUNCED CHEQUES
Australians disbelief to find that former Westpac CEO Shayne Nelson is now jailing bank customers , threatening Interpol red notices and illegally harassing debt victims
News • Sep 24, 2017 22:30 BST
Australian Shane Nelson was the CEO of Westpac Bank, and is now the CEO of Emirates National Bank of Dubai. He claims he wants to see debt decriminalised in the Emirates, a popular expat destination. His bank though is one of the worst abusers of criminal law in the UAE. They continue to jail debtors, illegally and aggressively harass and threaten Interpol and extradition.
Related material Show all 19
- Australia to test new extradition treaty with UAE after 5 men were arrested in relation to a multi million dollar drug trafficking ring
- UAE banks blank cheque abuse continues to shock the international banking community
- International legal community’s outrage at plan to hold 2019 World Litigation Forum in Dubai