Tag / Detained
UAE Media, Censorship and Propaganda discussed after disappearance of Sheikha Latifa & international incident
Press Releases • Mar 21, 2018 13:52 GMT
UAE censorship and freedom of speech discussed, as no UAE news providers have reported on the disappearance of the daughter of the ruler and what is a major international incident.
Related material Show all 27
- American citizen facing 7 years in Dubai jail for using the word “bitch” on Instagram.
- Visitors to Dubai at “great risk” of being jailed under “cybercrime laws” that affect whatsapp, facebook, twitter.
- Jamie Harron has no court date for rude gesture charge. Parents to visit Jamie in Dubai but risk criminal charges under UAE cybercrime laws.
Family says "Frenchman Christian Elombo detained in Oman in connection with Sheikha Latifa’s escape"
Press Releases • Mar 20, 2018 15:42 GMT
40 year old fitness centre operator Christian Elombo from Paris, is current detained in Oman’s national security prison following his alleged involvement in the rescue of Sheikha Latifa, daughter of the ruler of Dubai.
Related material Show all 15
- Family appeals for Finnish woman Tiina Jauhiainen confirmed missing from same yacht as Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert. Family’s urgent appeal for help and statement.
- Detained in Dubai calls Indian government to investigate the disappearance of American registered yacht carrying Dubai princess and American and Finnish citizens as possible act of piracy
- Safety of Visiting Dubai Under Question
Dubai "public indecency" detention updates. German company missteps in defence of complainant in Jamie Harron case
Press Releases • Oct 12, 2017 12:12 BST
The German company of which the Managing Director is Emad Tabaza, the accuser in the Dubai “public indecency” case against Jamie Harron has issued its first statement on the controversy. It includes a number of erroneous claims which contradict the established facts.