Tag / Dubai Media Office
Blog posts • Apr 21, 2018 16:33 BST
No official response has been made by the UAE with regard to the disappearance of Sheikha Latifa bint Al Maktoum, daughter of the ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. Without an official statement, journalists have no choice but to accept unverifiable claims that purport to represent the UAE’s stance, if they want to report the story in a balanced way.
Related material Show all 15
- Torture and Kidnap victims speak on their and Princess Latifa's Kidnap by Dubai Ruler - Updates following Press Conference
- Detained in Dubai press conference regarding the case of Sheikha Latifa Al Maktoum, will be held on Thursday 12th April
- Detained in Dubai to hold press conference on the case of Latifa Al Maktoum and attack on US yacht
UAE Media, Censorship and Propaganda discussed after disappearance of Sheikha Latifa & international incident
Press Releases • Mar 21, 2018 13:52 GMT
UAE censorship and freedom of speech discussed, as no UAE news providers have reported on the disappearance of the daughter of the ruler and what is a major international incident.
Related material Show all 28
- American citizen facing 7 years in Dubai jail for using the word “bitch” on Instagram.
- Visitors to Dubai at “great risk” of being jailed under “cybercrime laws” that affect whatsapp, facebook, twitter.
- Jamie Harron has no court date for rude gesture charge. Parents to visit Jamie in Dubai but risk criminal charges under UAE cybercrime laws.