Tag / Emirates
Blog posts • Mar 17, 2018 21:09 GMT
Sheikha Latifa Al Maktoum, daughter of Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (one of three daughters with the same name), disappeared from the UAE, most likely in late February.
Related material Show all 17
- Safety of Visiting Dubai Under Question
- تعلن المؤسسة البريطانية غير الحكومية "Detained in Dubai"، نيابة عن عملائها الشيخة لطيفة وهيرفيه جوبير، الشكوى المقدمة "للأمم المتحدة" للمطالبة بتدخلهم العاجل والفوري!
- Guernica International Justice Chambers press statement on Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert case before the United Nations
Australians disbelief to find that former Westpac CEO Shayne Nelson is now jailing bank customers , threatening Interpol red notices and illegally harassing debt victims
News • Sep 24, 2017 22:30 BST
Australian Shane Nelson was the CEO of Westpac Bank, and is now the CEO of Emirates National Bank of Dubai. He claims he wants to see debt decriminalised in the Emirates, a popular expat destination. His bank though is one of the worst abusers of criminal law in the UAE. They continue to jail debtors, illegally and aggressively harass and threaten Interpol and extradition.
Related material Show all 18
- Australia to test new extradition treaty with UAE after 5 men were arrested in relation to a multi million dollar drug trafficking ring
- UAE banks blank cheque abuse continues to shock the international banking community
- International legal community’s outrage at plan to hold 2019 World Litigation Forum in Dubai