Tag / Habib Al Mulla
Press Releases • Mar 16, 2018 13:34 GMT
Middle Eastern travel, investment and expat hotspot Dubai is under scrutiny for ongoing abuse of British citizens, wrongful imprisonments and human rights violations. Should Brits be putting themselves in jeopardy?
Related material Show all 36
- Guernica International Justice Chambers press statement on Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert case before the United Nations
- UK NGO ‘Detained in Dubai’, on behalf of clients Sheikha Latifa and Herve Jaubert, announces UNITED NATIONS COMPLAINT requesting urgent and immediate intervention.
- London NGO ‘Detained in Dubai’ protected by counter-terrorism unit following bomb threat spurred by missing persons report for Dubai princess
Brit and Aussie expats warned: The dangers of working in the UAE are just as great when working for your countrymen
Blog posts • Oct 11, 2017 11:17 BST
The world's media has been focused on the UAE's mistreatment of tourists and visitors recently. Western expats feeling safe by working for their own countrymen and insulated from mistreatment. In fact Western owned and run companies are just as guilty of internationally unacceptable practises while operating in the UAE as anyone else.
Related material Show all 29
- Top UAE lawyer calls for legal reforms after recent terrifying arrests of Brits Jamie Harron, Jamil Mukadam and Billy Barclay
- Parents of Scot held in Dubai for brushing past man in bar speak out
- Brit facing 3 years jail in Dubai for "public indecency" after putting his hand on man in a bar so as not to bump and spill drinks.