Tag / police
US citizen missing - INDIAN INTELLIGENCE CLAIMS: “Sheikha Latifa is alive and has been taken back to Dubai”
Press Releases • Mar 12, 2018 16:49 GMT
American Jean-Pierre Hervé Jaubert missing from US registered vessel off coast of India as attempt to help Dubai Sheikha escape ends with “distress call” & reported gunshots. Indian intelligence claims “Latifa is alive and has been taken back to Dubai” 3 Missing persons including Florida resident, author and ex French intelligence agent, Hervé Jaubert - last heard from off the coast of India.
Related material Show all 20
- Unfolding mystery of “Runaway Dubai Princess" with American national - Desperate FULL LENGTH video released
- كشف الغموض عن قصة "أميرة دبي الهاربة" مع ومواطنة أمريكية أخرى – تسريب الفيديو الكامل لرسالة الاستغاثة اليائسة
- Detained in Dubai offer help to UAE Embassy regarding the Emirates’ international image problem.
Australians disbelief to find that former Westpac CEO Shayne Nelson is now jailing bank customers , threatening Interpol red notices and illegally harassing debt victims
News • Sep 24, 2017 22:30 BST
Australian Shane Nelson was the CEO of Westpac Bank, and is now the CEO of Emirates National Bank of Dubai. He claims he wants to see debt decriminalised in the Emirates, a popular expat destination. His bank though is one of the worst abusers of criminal law in the UAE. They continue to jail debtors, illegally and aggressively harass and threaten Interpol and extradition.
Related material Show all 18
- Australia to test new extradition treaty with UAE after 5 men were arrested in relation to a multi million dollar drug trafficking ring
- UAE banks blank cheque abuse continues to shock the international banking community
- International legal community’s outrage at plan to hold 2019 World Litigation Forum in Dubai