Tag / ras al khaimah
Press Releases • Feb 15, 2018 15:04 GMT
Malaysian national Richard Lau released from nearly a year's detention without charge following media campaign and intervention by Malaysian Government
Press Releases • Feb 15, 2018 11:01 GMT
Richard Lau, Malaysian national detained without charge for almost a year is due for imminent release, following intervention from Malaysia's Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah and NGO Detained in Dubai
Related material Show all 9
- Lau hopes for freedom before Chinese New year after 10 months UAE detention, thanks to Malaysian Foreign Minister
- Family of Ras Al Khaimah prisoner Richard Lau just want him “home for Chinese New Year.” Investors cautioned over UAE’s “archaic legal system”.
- Malaysian government needs to support Richard Lau, imprisoned in UAE without charge for receiving his wages. Detained in Dubai calls on Malaysian officials to pressure the UAE government to bail Richard Lau immediately
Press Releases • Jan 19, 2018 17:41 GMT
Reda Boulahdid, citoyen français, fait face à de la prison à Ras Al Khaimah à cause de douaniers corrumpus demandant 20% de paiement illégal sur ses importations.
Scottish family man Billy Barclay, accused of passing fake banknote, set to be released from UAE this evening.
Press Releases • Oct 04, 2017 15:55 BST
Related material Show all 25
- 3 British Nationals arrested in 3 months in Europe on Interpol notices issued by UAE banks for minor unpaid credit card or loan payments
- Former Leeds United GM, solicitor and businessman David Haigh gives evidence to the United nations over his torture in UAE jails
- Expats advised: Prepare properly if forced to leave debts in the UAE.