Tag / Sheikha Shamsa
United Nations considers next actions to find missing Princess Latifa after India and UAE’s failure to respond
Press Releases • Sep 20, 2018 07:28 BST
Geneva is a long way from the Arabian Gulf, but last Friday, a special closed session of the UN Working Group on Enforced or Involuntary Disappearances (WGEID) heard testimony from witnesses and international experts about the disturbing events surrounding the abduction of Sheikha Latifa Al Maktoum off the coast of India.
Related material Show all 16
- Amnesty International joins Detained in Dubai, The United Nations, and Human Rights Watch in calls for Dubai Princess Latifa's freedom
- FBI & UN investigating as illegal rendition of Dubai princess snowballs into dangerous new political landscape of lawlessness
- Australia demands UAE respond to world's questions about missing princess & travel warnings for Aussies
Blog posts • Mar 27, 2018 13:20 BST
Implications for Sheikh Mohammed of UAE's recent attack of US registered yacht in international waters
Related material Show all 17
- Oman puts heroic Frenchman on trial for helping Sheikha Latifa escape ‘years of abuse’
- Family appeals for Finnish woman Tiina Jauhiainen confirmed missing from same yacht as Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert. Family’s urgent appeal for help and statement.
- Illegal seizure of the US flagged yacht carrying Sheikha Latifa on bid for asylum must be answered