London mum and 4 year old daughter jailed together in Dubai over mum’s glass of wine & offending immigration officer on holiday flight to the Emirates
Press Releases • Aug 10, 2018 08:08 BST
Mother of 3, Swedish national and UK resident Dr Ellie Holman arrested on the July 13 for a glass of wine and offending an immigration officeron Emirates flight to Dubai. Immigration official questioned her about entry visa, and asked if she had drank alcohol.
Related material Show all 10
- Qatar’s Emir in UK as innocent Brit languishes in Doha jail over bounced cheques & falsified accusations
- British National facing extrajudicial extradition as UAE and India trade favours in wake of Latifa abduction
- Australia demands UAE respond to world's questions about missing princess & travel warnings for Aussies
"They have ruined our son's life" - Jamie Harron parents furious over Neuman & Esser's stance as Scotsman faces prison over public indecency charges in Dubai
Press Releases • Oct 16, 2017 10:47 BST
"They have ruined our son's life" - Parents of Jamie Harron furious over German company Neuman & Esser's stance supporting Managing Director Emad Tabaza. Scotsman Jamie faces years in prison over public indecency charges in Dubai. - Jamie, who has already lost his job, all his savings and ran up substantial credit card debts during Dubai detainment, tells of his fears for the future.
Related material Show all 31
- Jamil Ahmed Mukadam, 23 who was arrested allegedly making a rude gesture in traffic, has received his passport today and will fly home to England tonight.
- Dubai "public indecency" detention updates. German company missteps in defence of complainant in Jamie Harron case
- Statement from Radha Stirling 17:00, 11 October 2017 re Jamie Harron
Press Releases • Oct 08, 2017 12:54 BST
The parents of Jamie Harron, the Scotsman arrested in Dubai for accidentally touching another man’s hip while trying to avoid bumping into him in a crowded bar, have spoken out. They tell of their fears for Jamie, and how the pressure has affected everyone in their close family.
Related material Show all 18
- Brit facing 3 years jail in Dubai for "public indecency" after putting his hand on man in a bar so as not to bump and spill drinks.
- Dangerous UK FCO advice to Billy Barclay could have left him stuck in UAE indefinitely.
- Scottish family man Billy Barclay, accused of passing fake banknote, set to be released from UAE this evening.