Press Releases • Jan 17, 2019 12:41 GMT
Economic forecasts in the UAE indicate an increase in expected loan and mortgage defaults, which will lead to intensified persecution of debtors; Stirling cautions expats and business owners to be wary of easy credit, and get immediate help in financial troubles
Related material Show all 18
- Briton trapped in Mallorca, Spain facing extradition proceedings to Qatar over £30k debt - Latest victim of Gulf states’ misuse of Interpol as an instrument for debt collection
- Warning to Indian investors in Ras al Khaimah UAE following detention of Indian national for a crime he had no access to commit
- Qatar’s Emir in UK as innocent Brit languishes in Doha jail over bounced cheques & falsified accusations
Press Releases • Feb 26, 2018 17:44 GMT
Detained in Dubai announced the removal of two Interpol notices last week. In both cases, the reports should never have been issued in the first place and are the result of the systematic abuse of Interpol’s database by the UAE and other Middle Eastern countries.
Related material Show all 15
- Dubai bank raises Interpol Red Notice for bounced cheque leading to arrest of expat customer now facing extradition proceedings in Europe
- Brit Jonathan Castle one of thousands stuck in Dubai homelessness nightmare surviving on handouts because of unpayable debt in UAE.
- Paralysed British stroke victim “held hostage” in Dubai over business debt.