Press Releases • Jan 17, 2019 12:41 GMT
Economic forecasts in the UAE indicate an increase in expected loan and mortgage defaults, which will lead to intensified persecution of debtors; Stirling cautions expats and business owners to be wary of easy credit, and get immediate help in financial troubles
Related material Show all 18
- Briton trapped in Mallorca, Spain facing extradition proceedings to Qatar over £30k debt - Latest victim of Gulf states’ misuse of Interpol as an instrument for debt collection
- Warning to Indian investors in Ras al Khaimah UAE following detention of Indian national for a crime he had no access to commit
- Qatar’s Emir in UK as innocent Brit languishes in Doha jail over bounced cheques & falsified accusations
Press Releases • Mar 16, 2018 13:34 GMT
Middle Eastern travel, investment and expat hotspot Dubai is under scrutiny for ongoing abuse of British citizens, wrongful imprisonments and human rights violations. Should Brits be putting themselves in jeopardy?
Related material Show all 39
- Guernica International Justice Chambers press statement on Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert case before the United Nations
- UK NGO ‘Detained in Dubai’, on behalf of clients Sheikha Latifa and Herve Jaubert, announces UNITED NATIONS COMPLAINT requesting urgent and immediate intervention.
- London NGO ‘Detained in Dubai’ protected by counter-terrorism unit following bomb threat spurred by missing persons report for Dubai princess