Press Releases • Sep 06, 2018 19:32 BST
Following widespread confusion regarding the alcohol laws in the UAE, the UK government has advised citizens that it is illegal for tourists to drink alcohol in the country or en route to the country.
Related material Show all 10
- London mum and 4 year old daughter jailed together in Dubai over mum’s glass of wine & offending immigration officer on holiday flight to the Emirates
- British/Irish grandfather’s UAE jail nightmare after disagreement with hotel staff over visiting friend
- Connor Clements, Brit jailed in Dubai for medical marijuana taken in UK, already detained over the holidays. Finds out in February if he will have to serve 2 year sentence in Middle Eastern Jail.
Australia demands UAE respond to world's questions about missing princess & travel warnings for Aussies
Press Releases • Jul 19, 2018 02:30 BST
60 Minutes in Australia covers story of missing Dubai princess; rights organisation says case highlights endemic corruption and abuse in the UAE, calls for greater awareness
Related material Show all 22
Press Releases • Mar 16, 2018 13:34 GMT
Middle Eastern travel, investment and expat hotspot Dubai is under scrutiny for ongoing abuse of British citizens, wrongful imprisonments and human rights violations. Should Brits be putting themselves in jeopardy?
Related material Show all 39
- Guernica International Justice Chambers press statement on Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert case before the United Nations
- UK NGO ‘Detained in Dubai’, on behalf of clients Sheikha Latifa and Herve Jaubert, announces UNITED NATIONS COMPLAINT requesting urgent and immediate intervention.
- London NGO ‘Detained in Dubai’ protected by counter-terrorism unit following bomb threat spurred by missing persons report for Dubai princess