Press Releases • Feb 26, 2018 17:44 GMT
Detained in Dubai announced the removal of two Interpol notices last week. In both cases, the reports should never have been issued in the first place and are the result of the systematic abuse of Interpol’s database by the UAE and other Middle Eastern countries.
Related material Show all 15
- Dubai bank raises Interpol Red Notice for bounced cheque leading to arrest of expat customer now facing extradition proceedings in Europe
- Brit Jonathan Castle one of thousands stuck in Dubai homelessness nightmare surviving on handouts because of unpayable debt in UAE.
- Paralysed British stroke victim “held hostage” in Dubai over business debt.
Press Releases • Feb 15, 2018 15:04 GMT
Malaysian national Richard Lau released from nearly a year's detention without charge following media campaign and intervention by Malaysian Government
Press Releases • Feb 15, 2018 11:01 GMT
Richard Lau, Malaysian national detained without charge for almost a year is due for imminent release, following intervention from Malaysia's Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah and NGO Detained in Dubai
Related material Show all 11
- Lau hopes for freedom before Chinese New year after 10 months UAE detention, thanks to Malaysian Foreign Minister
- Family of Ras Al Khaimah prisoner Richard Lau just want him “home for Chinese New Year.” Investors cautioned over UAE’s “archaic legal system”.
- Malaysian government needs to support Richard Lau, imprisoned in UAE without charge for receiving his wages. Detained in Dubai calls on Malaysian officials to pressure the UAE government to bail Richard Lau immediately