Family appeals for Finnish woman Tiina Jauhiainen confirmed missing from same yacht as Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert. Family’s urgent appeal for help and statement.
Press Releases • Mar 19, 2018 14:51 GMT
41 year old Finnish woman Tiina Johanna Jauhiainen has been reported missing by her family. She was onboard the US registered yacht “Nostromo” that went missing off the coast of Goa, India, with Sheikha Latifa, daughter of the Ruler of Dubai and French/US national Hervé Jaubert, two weeks ago.
Related material Show all 19
- Detained in Dubai calls Indian government to investigate the disappearance of American registered yacht carrying Dubai princess and American and Finnish citizens as possible act of piracy
- Safety of Visiting Dubai Under Question
- تعلن المؤسسة البريطانية غير الحكومية "Detained in Dubai"، نيابة عن عملائها الشيخة لطيفة وهيرفيه جوبير، الشكوى المقدمة "للأمم المتحدة" للمطالبة بتدخلهم العاجل والفوري!
Guernica International Justice Chambers press statement on Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert case before the United Nations
Press Releases • Mar 14, 2018 16:57 GMT
Guernica 37 International Justice Chambers in London has been instructed to file an immediate complaint with the UN Special Procedures Branch
Related material Show all 17
- UK NGO ‘Detained in Dubai’, on behalf of clients Sheikha Latifa and Herve Jaubert, announces UNITED NATIONS COMPLAINT requesting urgent and immediate intervention.
- London NGO ‘Detained in Dubai’ protected by counter-terrorism unit following bomb threat spurred by missing persons report for Dubai princess
- US citizen missing - INDIAN INTELLIGENCE CLAIMS: “Sheikha Latifa is alive and has been taken back to Dubai”