Press Releases • Mar 16, 2018 13:34 GMT
Middle Eastern travel, investment and expat hotspot Dubai is under scrutiny for ongoing abuse of British citizens, wrongful imprisonments and human rights violations. Should Brits be putting themselves in jeopardy?
Related material Show all 30
- Guernica International Justice Chambers press statement on Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert case before the United Nations
- UK NGO ‘Detained in Dubai’, on behalf of clients Sheikha Latifa and Herve Jaubert, announces UNITED NATIONS COMPLAINT requesting urgent and immediate intervention.
- London NGO ‘Detained in Dubai’ protected by counter-terrorism unit following bomb threat spurred by missing persons report for Dubai princess
Unfolding mystery of “Runaway Dubai Princess" with American national - Desperate FULL LENGTH video released
Press Releases • Mar 11, 2018 12:27 GMT
Missing persons report filed for daughter of Dubai’s ruler and American National after distress call was received by British NGO Detained in Dubai.
Press Releases • Feb 16, 2018 16:03 GMT
Parents of Asa Hutchinson, trapped in Dubai, seek Priti Patel’s support to bring her home following false allegations in the tourist hotspot
Related material Show all 14
- Distraught father pleas for IBM exec to drop charges against innocent daughter Asa Hutchinson
- UK based NGO Detained in Dubai celebrate 10 years of success
- Asa Hutchinson, British girl facing years in prison in Dubai for “witnessing someone else’s crime” was given choice of “signing legal documents written only in Arabic, or go straight to jail.”
Press Releases • Oct 05, 2017 10:04 BST
Billy Barclay was warned by the British Government not to proceed with advice from Detained in Dubai. They reportedly advised him to not take his story to the media and that doing so would make matters worse. This advice is alarming, as most cases have shown that active media campaigning has proved to be sometimes the only way innocent people detained in the UAE can gain their freedom.