Qatar’s Emir in UK as innocent Brit languishes in Doha jail over bounced cheques & falsified accusations
Press Releases • Jul 24, 2018 16:37 BST
Appeal to Qatar government to intervene in the wrongful detention of Joseph Sarlak and Jonathan Nash
Related material Show all 7
- Expats shocked Qatar & UAE banks are getting away with using INTERPOL as unsuspecting debt collectors.
- Australian family’s distress over 68 year old businessman & father of 3 with, Joseph Sarlak facing life in Qatar prison under Draconian cheque laws - Gulf nations highly risky to foreign investors
- BRIT JONATHAN NASH FACES LIFE IN QATAR PRISON FOR BOUNCED CHEQUES
Press Releases • Feb 26, 2018 17:44 GMT
Detained in Dubai announced the removal of two Interpol notices last week. In both cases, the reports should never have been issued in the first place and are the result of the systematic abuse of Interpol’s database by the UAE and other Middle Eastern countries.
Related material Show all 15
- Dubai bank raises Interpol Red Notice for bounced cheque leading to arrest of expat customer now facing extradition proceedings in Europe
- Brit Jonathan Castle one of thousands stuck in Dubai homelessness nightmare surviving on handouts because of unpayable debt in UAE.
- Paralysed British stroke victim “held hostage” in Dubai over business debt.
Press Releases • Feb 15, 2018 11:01 GMT
Richard Lau, Malaysian national detained without charge for almost a year is due for imminent release, following intervention from Malaysia's Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah and NGO Detained in Dubai
Related material Show all 11
- Lau hopes for freedom before Chinese New year after 10 months UAE detention, thanks to Malaysian Foreign Minister
- Family of Ras Al Khaimah prisoner Richard Lau just want him “home for Chinese New Year.” Investors cautioned over UAE’s “archaic legal system”.
- Malaysian government needs to support Richard Lau, imprisoned in UAE without charge for receiving his wages. Detained in Dubai calls on Malaysian officials to pressure the UAE government to bail Richard Lau immediately