Press Releases • Mar 27, 2018 11:15 BST
French national Christian Elombo should be honoured for his role in helping Sheikha Latifa escape ‘years of abuse’ in Dubai; instead he is on trial in Oman for allegedly transporting the princess across the border. Human rights groups, led by Detained in Dubai call for his immediate release
Related material Show all 20
- Family says "Frenchman Christian Elombo detained in Oman in connection with Sheikha Latifa’s escape"
- Illegal seizure of the US flagged yacht carrying Sheikha Latifa on bid for asylum must be answered
- Family appeals for Finnish woman Tiina Jauhiainen confirmed missing from same yacht as Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert. Family’s urgent appeal for help and statement.
Family appeals for Finnish woman Tiina Jauhiainen confirmed missing from same yacht as Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert. Family’s urgent appeal for help and statement.
Press Releases • Mar 19, 2018 14:51 GMT
41 year old Finnish woman Tiina Johanna Jauhiainen has been reported missing by her family. She was onboard the US registered yacht “Nostromo” that went missing off the coast of Goa, India, with Sheikha Latifa, daughter of the Ruler of Dubai and French/US national Hervé Jaubert, two weeks ago.
Related material Show all 19
- Detained in Dubai calls Indian government to investigate the disappearance of American registered yacht carrying Dubai princess and American and Finnish citizens as possible act of piracy
- Safety of Visiting Dubai Under Question
- تعلن المؤسسة البريطانية غير الحكومية "Detained in Dubai"، نيابة عن عملائها الشيخة لطيفة وهيرفيه جوبير، الشكوى المقدمة "للأمم المتحدة" للمطالبة بتدخلهم العاجل والفوري!