Press Releases • Mar 04, 2019 12:25 GMT
Memorandum of Understanding between the UK and UAE designed to improve British public perception of the Emirates is a cause for concern on human rights
Related material Show all 17
- Former MP and Shadow Homeland Security Spokesman, Colonel Patrick Mercer, joins the outcry over the unjust jailing of former Corporal Andrew Neal in Dubai
- Army friends rally support for Andy Neal as Dubai prosecutors claim decision on release will come Thursday
- Foreign Investors in Ras Al Khaimah & UAE face jail, Interpol, corruption & business theft
UAE Media, Censorship and Propaganda discussed after disappearance of Sheikha Latifa & international incident
Press Releases • Mar 21, 2018 13:52 GMT
UAE censorship and freedom of speech discussed, as no UAE news providers have reported on the disappearance of the daughter of the ruler and what is a major international incident.
Related material Show all 31
- American citizen facing 7 years in Dubai jail for using the word “bitch” on Instagram.
- Visitors to Dubai at “great risk” of being jailed under “cybercrime laws” that affect whatsapp, facebook, twitter.
- Jamie Harron has no court date for rude gesture charge. Parents to visit Jamie in Dubai but risk criminal charges under UAE cybercrime laws.