"Please let my mum come home your Highness." Daughter of Brit mum trapped in Dubai for Facebook post writes heartbreaking letter to Sheikh Mohammed
Press Releases • Apr 08, 2019 18:38 BST
Paris Shahravesh, the 14 year old daughter of the London mum facing jail in Dubai over a rash Facebook post has written a heartbreaking letter to Sheikh Mohammed, pleading with him to let her mum come home. Laleh Shahravesh has been trapped in Dubai since the 10th of March
Related material Show all 10
UAE Media, Censorship and Propaganda discussed after disappearance of Sheikha Latifa & international incident
Press Releases • Mar 21, 2018 13:52 GMT
UAE censorship and freedom of speech discussed, as no UAE news providers have reported on the disappearance of the daughter of the ruler and what is a major international incident.
Related material Show all 31
- American citizen facing 7 years in Dubai jail for using the word “bitch” on Instagram.
- Visitors to Dubai at “great risk” of being jailed under “cybercrime laws” that affect whatsapp, facebook, twitter.
- Jamie Harron has no court date for rude gesture charge. Parents to visit Jamie in Dubai but risk criminal charges under UAE cybercrime laws.
Visitors to Dubai at “great risk” of being jailed under “cybercrime laws” that affect whatsapp, facebook, twitter.
Press Releases • Jan 10, 2018 11:13 GMT
Related material Show all 18
- Brit Jonathan Castle one of thousands stuck in Dubai homelessness nightmare surviving on handouts because of unpayable debt in UAE.
- Free! Perry Coppins, Brit cancer victim detained in Dubai freed after media campaign by British NGO detained in Dubai
- Connor Clements, Brit jailed in Dubai for medical marijuana taken in UK, already detained over the holidays. Finds out in February if he will have to serve 2 year sentence in Middle Eastern Jail.