Press Releases • Mar 23, 2018 13:18 GMT
American flagged Nostromo, was in fact illegally intercepted in international waters, boarded, and commandeered either by the UAE, by the Indian Coast Guard, or possibly by a Private Military Company hired by the UAE.
Related material Show all 26
- UAE Media, Censorship and Propaganda discussed after disappearance of Sheikha Latifa & international incident
- Family says "Frenchman Christian Elombo detained in Oman in connection with Sheikha Latifa’s escape"
- Family appeals for Finnish woman Tiina Jauhiainen confirmed missing from same yacht as Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert. Family’s urgent appeal for help and statement.
Detained in Dubai calls Indian government to investigate the disappearance of American registered yacht carrying Dubai princess and American and Finnish citizens as possible act of piracy
Press Releases • Mar 19, 2018 12:51 GMT
Detained in Dubai calls upon the Indian government to investigate the disappearance of American registered yacht carrying Dubai princess and American and Finnish citizens as possible act of piracy, now missing for two weeks without investigation!
Related material Show all 23
- Safety of Visiting Dubai Under Question
- تعلن المؤسسة البريطانية غير الحكومية "Detained in Dubai"، نيابة عن عملائها الشيخة لطيفة وهيرفيه جوبير، الشكوى المقدمة "للأمم المتحدة" للمطالبة بتدخلهم العاجل والفوري!
- Guernica International Justice Chambers press statement on Sheikha Latifa & Hervé Jaubert case before the United Nations