Press release -
(VIDEO) Timeshare Consumer Association NOT linked to ECC: Advertising Standards Authority investigation findings
A 'nuisance' allegation was made to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) in the UK by timeshare industry special interest groups. The complaint accused the independent Timeshare Consumer Association (TCA) of being connected to a claims company called European Consumer Claims (ECC).
After an extensive 4 month investigation, the ASA confirmed: No way
- Black list, grey list, white list. Timeshare Consumer Association keeps tabs on the fraudsters
- Resort Development Organisation under investigation
- Who are the Timeshare Consumer Association?
- Timeshare companies and the RDO do not want their customers seeking independent advice...
- Are KwikChex compromised by timeshare industry funding?
- European Consumer Claims (ECC). Heroes or villains?
- £120,000 timeshare victims. Brit couple facing retirement with crippling debts
- The timeshare exit minefield. Can you safely escape an unwanted membership?
- Repugnant new timeshare fraud. Previous victims being systematically retargeted by fake law firms
- Timeshare manipulation tactics. How people are influenced to buy on the day
- Why are genuine timeshare claims firms so rare?
- Stirlingshire couple lose home after being sold £21k Seasons timeshare they only owned for one year
- Can tca be trusted?
- Timeshare refund claims
- Resort Development Organisation
- Who are TCA
- Timeshare advice
- Who are the TCA
- advertising standards authority
- TCA reviews
- help with timeshare problems
- can tca be trusted
- timeshare compensation
- timeshare consumer association review
- Timeshare reclaims
- Timeshare Advice Centre
- Timeshare consumer association reviews
- Who are Timeshare Consumer Association
- Timeshare compensation claims
- Timeshare refund
- Timeshare Consumer Association
Timeshare Consumer Association. Contact us on: T: +44 2036704588 or +44 2035193808 (ask for Daniel), E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Address to Daniel).
WhatsApp (message only) +447586871055
TCA provides a central resource of consumer information on timeshare matters for the media and other organisations – We work towards encouraging responsible, honest, timeshare operators. We also publicly expose negative consumer practices and organisations which operate in a manner detrimental to timeshare buyers and owners.
An important part of our mission is to lobby UK and European Governments and regulatory bodies for improved consumer protection in the timeshare environment and collect information on frauds and mis-selling, for action by enforcement authorities.
We are staffed by former and current timeshare owners, as well as former timeshare industry staff. We know our way around the timeshare business
Timeshare Consumer Association Newsdesk here
Timeshare Consumer Association on YouTube here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Facebook here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Medium here
Timeshare Consumer Association on LinkedIn here
Timeshare Consumer Association on Quora here
Timeshare Consumer Association website here
We are a proud member of the UK Small Charities Coalition