Press release -
Industrial Cleaning comes of age!
Global industrial cleaning specialists Tube Tech International Ltd, UK, continuously challenge traditional cleaning methods including the manner in which they present, prepare and execute individual contracts. Tube Tech have recently invested in a 3D/virtual reality and computer generated imaging (CGI) animation company which enables Tube Tech to present their novel ideas in a ‘live theatre’ fashion to their clients.
Mr Mike Watson, managing director of ‘Tube Tech International Ltd’, states “Combining 3D animation and virtual reality graphics means that any global client will be able to out on the head set, don the glove and witness, in an accurate, virtual environment how we intend cleaning or inspecting their particular application.”
“This service is especially helpful when the project is a one off, critical path or where others have tried and failed,” he concludes.
This service offering from Tube Tech will be particularly beneficial to those who with equipment that is difficult to access or those with equipment that appears impossible to clean. Upon receiving specifications from the client, Tube Tech can design and present the solution to the client in an easily understood and graphical manner.
Tube Tech provides a range of technology including pipeline and heat exchanger de-scaling/cleaning service. The company’s surface preparation capability takes full advantage of super high pressure water jetting skills and technology to take surfaces back to their original profile, readiness for recoating.
The company can also apply a specialist ultra-rapid-cure coating system called Permacoat™. This ultra-resilient durable surface coating can be applied to any conceivable surface for all kinds of applications.
- Chemical industry
- Tube Tech is a privately owned company headquartered in Essex, UK with representatives in Saudi Arabia, South East Asia and South America
- The company operates its own research and development facility at its UK headquarters
- Tube Tech has developed over 40 new and unique cleaning techniques to meet the cleaning and inspection challenges presented by customers including Shell, BP, Exxon Mobil, Total, Proctor & Gamble, Powergen, Rolls Royce and Siemens.
- All Tube Tech operatives are highly-trained specialists who hold both European and UK safety passports and are qualified to work offshore, in confined spaces and at height.
- Tube Tech is accredited with ISO9002 and is a member of ROSPA and the Water Jetting Association.
- Tube Tech utilises 40+ highly trained operatives plus a multi function highly skilled administrative team who support both clients and operatives throughout each contract.