1. The Services
The Services make it possible for you to share, search for and subscribe to information and material, including images, films, texts and music (the Content) that our customers (our Customers) provide via the Services.
We are constantly working to develop and improve our services and may therefore occasionally need to change their content or design. Therefore, we reserve the right to make changes in the Services to the extent that we find appropriate.
2. Access to the ServicesWe safeguard our services and it is important to us that they can be used securely and safely. The Services are therefore only to be used by you. You must also protect the password to your user account with us, including by:
- protecting computers, tablets, telephones or other devices where your password is stored or used;
- choosing a password that is not easy to work out; and
- keeping the password secret and not listing it anywhere where it could be connected to the user account.
If you suspect that an unauthorised person has gained access to your password or user account, you must inform us immediately.
- commit a criminal act;
- slander, defame, persecute, discriminate against (with regard to e.g. race, skin colour, nationality or ethnic origin, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or illness), threaten or in any other way violate another person or his or her rights;
- use the Services to distribute material that is inappropriate, vulgar, offensive, dishonest, unsuitable, racist, pornographic or sexist;
- use the Services to distribute material that you do not have the right to transfer according to law or because of an agreement or obligation of loyalty (such as trade secrets, insider information or confidential information);
- send, or allow to be sent, unordered advertising such as spam;
- copy or change software that is included in our services or attempt to gain access to the source code of such software, for example through reverse engineering, decryption or decompiling;
- expose our services to damaging program codes, allow a “bot” or other automated process to interact with our services or otherwise attempt to hinder or disrupt the services or gain unauthorised access to the services;
- claim to be anyone else or in any other way give a false description of your connection with another person or organisation;
- are in breach of applicable personal data legislation; or
- infringe, assist in infringing or enable others to infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, neighbouring rights, registered or unregistered design protection or other intellectual property rights.
We ask you to note that your obligation to only use the Services in accordance with intellectual property legislation means that you must analyse and critically assess according to which rights or what licence you have access to the Content before you share or in any other way use it. You must also ensure that the material you publish yourself via the Services, such as by input into a comments field, does not infringe the rights of others.
4. Accessibility and security
We do our utmost to keep our services accessible, secure and fault-free. However, by its nature a great deal of the content of the Services is created by our users and the Services are therefore, like most internet-based services, exposed to various security risks etc. You are therefore aware and accept that maintenance, upgrades, bugs and other planned or unplanned causes or circumstances can lead to interruptions to or faults in the Services. You are also aware and accept that the use of the Services involves a certain risk that you may be exposed to offensive or incorrect material (including damaging files), spam, password theft, persecution, forgery and unauthorised data access.
5. Support service
Should any questions arise about the use of the Services, you are welcome to contact our support service. Contact information and opening hours of the support service may be found on our website.
7. Limitation of liability etc.
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as mandatory product liability, personal injury or death), we are not liable for loss of income, profits and savings, loss of contracts, loss of production, loss of goodwill, loss of data or other information, claims by third parties, loss that was not foreseeable to neither you nor us when the contract was formed, loss that was not caused by any breach on our part, business loss, loss to non-consumers or any other indirect loss.
At the current state of the art, data communication over the internet cannot be ensured to work free of faults or to be available at any time. Insofar, we are not liable for the permanent and uninterrupted availability of our Services or any other loss or outcome arising from any of the situations, including lack of accessibility and security, interruptions, risks and faults, referenced in Section 4.
With regards to Content, we do not guarantee that Content that is provided by third parties is correct, reliable, complete or lawful and we are not liable for any damage or loss related to defects in the Content. We do not normally review the Content that is provided by our Customers.
8. Third-party services and third-party content
Your access to the Services may be dependent on services that are provided by third parties (such as internet connection and mobile telephone services). We are not responsible for such services or consequences of errors or delays in such services.
The Services may contain material created by a third party, including links to websites or services that are provided by third parties. We are not responsible for such material, the content of such websites or goods and services offered in this way.
9. Force Majeure
10. Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights relating to us, our website and our services, such as patents, design patents, design and pattern rights, copyright, neighbouring rights, moral rights, trade secrets and know-how, rights to databases, trademarks, company names, rights according to marketing legislation and all other intellectual property rights, in all cases regardless of whether registered or registrable, and all applications for registration of any of the above-named rights as well as the right to apply for these, and all rights and forms of protection of a similar character or that have a similar effect as these anywhere in the world, are and remain our or our licence providers’ property. Use of the Services does not in any way represent a transfer or assignment of such intellectual property rights to you.
11. Personal data
You are welcome to contact us by post to Mynewsdesk AB, Rosenlundsgatan 40, 118 53 Stockholm, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
If we need to contact you, we will do so to the postal address or e-mail address that you have provided us with.
14. Transfer of the Services
We can, in full or in part, transfer the provision of the Services to another company in the same group as us. All rights and obligations that apply between you and us will then instead apply between you and the company that takes over the Services.
15. Duration of agreement
Both you and we can terminate our contractual relation at any time by informing the other. In your case, you can also simply close your user account. When the contractual relation between us ceases, we will close your user account and you will no longer be entitled to use the Services.
16. Applicable law and disputes