Press release -
BLACK+DECKER® Takes Home 2022 Pro Tool Innovation Awards
Multiple Products Honored as Year’s Most Innovative
TOWSON, Md. September 29, 2022 – BLACK+DECKER®, a Stanley Black & Decker brand, announced today that it has been honored with five Pro Tool Innovation Awards, representing best-in-class products across the power tools, lifestyle and personal comfort categories. The winning products were selected based on innovative features such as advanced power delivery, improved ergonomics, technological enhancements, developments in jobsite safety and overall user value. As a highly respected source in the trade space, Pro Tool Reviews tested more than 465 tools from nearly 100 manufacturers to determine this year’s winners
2022 Pro Tool Innovation Awards Winners from BLACK+DECKER®:
- Best Jigsaw: BLACK+DECKER reviva™ 12V MAX* Cordless Jigsaw
- Best Screwdriver Drill: BLACK+DECKER reviva™ Cordless Screwdriver
- Best Household Kitchen Product: bev by BLACK+DECKER™ Cocktail Maker
- Best Workwear, Personal Comfort: BLACK+DECKER® comfortpak™
- Best in Gardening: BLACK+DECKER 3-In-1 Cart
“Pushing boundaries, thinking differently and exceeding performance standards – that’s how we’ve evolved our family of brands into trailblazing innovators,” said Tabata Gomez, Chief Marketing Officer of Tools and Outdoor for Stanley Black & Decker. “The Pro Tool Innovation Awards demonstrate our ongoing commitment to embrace technological advancements as a way to make the toughest, strongest and most advanced tools and outdoor products on the market.”
A few notable wins for the brand were the BLACK+DECKER reviva™ 12V MAX* Cordless Jigsaw and the BLACK+DECKER reviva™ Cordless Screwdriver, both members of the new reviva™ family of tools, made with 50% recyclable material**. Additionally, the bev by BLACK+DECKER™ Cocktail Maker was recognized as the best household kitchen product.
For more information about BLACK+DECKER products, visit: www.blackanddecker.com.
* With respect to 12V MAX*: Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 12 volts. Nominal voltage is 10.8.; With respect to 20V MAX*: Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.; With respect to 60V MAX*: Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 60 volts. Nominal voltage is 54.
**Recycled material is certified through a third-party mass balance allocation process.
Since 1910, BLACK+DECKER, a Stanley Black & Decker brand, has been setting the standard for innovation and design. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, BLACK+DECKER has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home. When home owners have work to get done, they trust that BLACK+DECKER products will do the job efficiently and reliably. For more information on BLACK+DECKER products, visit www.blackanddecker.com or follow BLACK+DECKER on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.