Press release -
Asia Medical Tourism Analysis and Forecast to 2015
In this global economic slowdown when every other industry future seems bleak. Medical Tourism Industry is the one sector whose present is bright and future seems even brighter. Asia is one of the first regions in the world to promote medical tourism and has created a brand name for itself for having affordable and high quality healthcare. Asia medical tourist number of arrivals is expected to cross the figure of 10 Million numbers by 2015. Asia medical tourism market is expected to double by 2015 from its current market in 2011. In our research of medical tourism analysis we found that out of 7 countries 3 countries Thailand, India and Singapore is expected to control more than 80% market share in 2015.
Thailand is the leader in medical tourist arrivals holding more than 40% share in Asia medical tourist arrivals in 2011. Its medical tourism market is also expected to be more than double by 2015 from its current market in 2011.
India was one of the first countries to recognize the potential of medical tourism. From the year 2009 to 2011 the number of medical tourists in India has grown by 30%. It is estimated that by the year 2015, India will receive nearly half a Million medical tourists annually.
Singapore medical facilities are considered to be the best in Asia but its treatment cost are bit costlier compared to its competitors. Singapore medical tourist arrivals are expected to be more than 1 Million by 2015.
Philippines started off bit late for the medical tourism but are catching up quickly. Its medical tourism market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9% for the period of 2012 – 2015.
South Korea is a fast-growing medical tourism destination. It is forecasted that by 2015, South Korea will attract more than 300 Thousand medical tourists.
Malaysia has seen an impressive growth in medical tourism industry. Malaysia medical tourism market has grown more than 8 times in 2011 compared to its market in 2003.
Taiwan medical tourism has become one of the biggest attractions for mid to high income Chinese tourists. The country’s medical tourism market is expected to increase at 7% CAGR from 2012 to 2015.
Renub Research report titled "Asia Medical Tourism Analysis and Forecast to 2015” provides the current status and future outlook of Asia medical tourism market survey analysis. This report studies in detail various aspects of medical tourism such as number of foreign patients’ arrivals, revenue from foreign patients change projections and cost comparison of various types of surgeries in the United States with other Asian countries (Thailand, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan). The medical tourists arrivals share and medical tourism market share has also been studied in this report. Driving forces of each country in medical tourism industry and Challenges faced by each country in medical tourism industry has been studied in this report.
7 Asian Countries Medical Tourism Analysis Data Studied in this Report
India, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Taiwan
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• Number of Medical Tourists Arrival and Forecast in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism Market and Forecast in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• 7 Countries Medical Tourists Arrivals Share and Forecast in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• 7 Countries Medical Tourism Market Share and Forecast in Asia (2008 – 2015)
• Number of Medical Tourists Arrival and Forecast in India (2008 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism Market and Forecast in India (2008 – 2015)
• Number of Medical Tourists Arrival and Forecast in Thailand (2008 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism Market and Forecast in Thailand (2008 – 2015)
• Number of Medical Tourists Arrival and Forecast in Singapore (2008 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism Market and Forecast in Singapore (2008 – 2015)
• Number of Medical Tourists Arrival and Forecast in Malaysia (2008 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism Market and Forecast in Malaysia (2008 – 2015)
• Number of Medical Tourists Arrival and Forecast in Philippines (2008 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism Market and Forecast in Philippines (2008 – 2015)
• Number of Medical Tourists Arrival and Forecast in South Korea (2008 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism Market and Forecast in South Korea (2008 – 2015)
• Number of Medical Tourists Arrival and Forecast in Taiwan (2008 – 2015)
• Medical Tourism Market and Forecast in Taiwan (2008 – 2015)
• Driving Forces for Growth in Medical Tourism in each of the 7 countries
• Challenges for the Medical Tourism in each of the 7 Countries
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 500 paid databases.
Click here to view the report details: http://www.renub.com/reports/showdetails.aspx?id=83
For more information visit: http://www.renub.com/
Related Reports: http://www.renub.com/reports/showdetails.aspx?id=81
Sales & Marketing Div
Phone: +1-678-302-0700 (USA) +91-120-254-5750, +91-120-4219-822(India)
- taiwan medical tourism & market
- malaysia medical tourism arrival & market
- singapore medical tourists arrival & market
- india medical tourists arrival & market
- asia medical tourists arrival
Renub Research is a leading Market Research and Information Analysis Company with centers at Noida India and Roswell USA. We have long-term experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys, Business and Consulting. Throughout the years we have acquired expertise in most market sectors, including Information Technology (IT), Telecoms, Life Sciences, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Reinsurance, M&A, etc.), Energy, Chemicals, Automotive, Retail, FMCG, Consumer Goods, Logistics, Governmental, Social, and Others.
Our core team is comprised of an experienced people holding graduate, post graduate and Ph.D. degrees in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Bio-Technology, Medicine, Information Technology, Environmental Science and many more. Our research help make the business decisions: on strategy, organization, operations, technology, mergers & acquisitions etc. We support many blue chip companies by providing them findings and perspectives across a wide range of markets. Our research reports offer a blend of information insight, analysis and forecasting that is essential in today’s ultra-competitive markets.