BLAST Pro Series Sao Paulo kicks off Friday night with the two first rounds of the group stage. Saturday the gates to Ipirapuera Arena will be completely packed for the spectacular event, the decisive group stage matches and the Grand Final.
The iconic BLAST stage has just been revealed - and it is a real beauty that awaits the 7,000 fans in the audience!
- Every single ticket has been sold and 7,000 fans will be in the arena on Saturday
- More than 7,500 fans have signed up for the waiting list,
- TV viewers in more than 130 territories across 5 continents and 200 million households will have the chance to tune in
- 5-10 million online viewers will be following the tournament online on Twitch.
- The tournament is produced in 17 different languages
- Commercial partners include Betway, Omen by HP, Twitch, SKY, Red Bull, Ben & Jerry's, FalleN Store and Cougar Gaming
BLAST Pro Series kicks off the 2019 season with an event that is set to go over in the history books.
For the first time ever, a section has been reserved for the most active fans and inspired by the biggest football derbies, the fans at La Tribunera will showcase the passion and dedication to their team and to the game with a range of different fan activites with South America's top streamer, Gaules, as their "Capo".
The viewers and live audience is in for an experience they will most likely not forget any time soon.
6 of the world's best teams, 7000 of the most passionate fans and a spectacle of a show. Welcome to BLAST Pro Series Sao Paulo 2019!
Next events will be BLAST Pro Series Miami (Aprin 12-13) and BLAST Pro Series Madrid (May 11-12).
Information and tickets available via blastproseries.com.
Sao Paulo is in for a treat!