Product Developer Ruby on Rails (Leipzig, Germany)
- Experienced pro in Ruby on Rails
Further Desired Skills
- Testdriven Development
We are a dozen developers passionate about delivering a great product. And we do. When you roll out an improvement to the service, cheers and compliments will follow! Our dev-team is one of the largest Ruby on Rails-teams in Sweden and we are also growing in Leipzig, Germany. Check out our team on Coderwall
How we work
- We are an agile team, and we constantly evolve and improve the way we work. Nothing is sacred – we will try anything if we believe it will make the team perform better. These are some of the things we do:
- Pair program every day – we work in pairs or smaller teams, and most of the time with pair programming. Each pair/ team is responsible for finding the process that works best for them.
- Learn new things every day – every one of us are serious about staying on top of what’s happening in our field.
- Deploy often – the team maintaining our master branch deploys daily. Teams working on new features deploy within a couple of weeks.
- Work at all levels of our technology stack – from the deployment environment, to cranking out well-tested Ruby code, to creating a customer facing frontend with a great user experience.
- Take responsibility for features and code quality – Developers are deeply involved in decisions regarding our product
- Experiment on Lab Days - with whatever we want, two days every month.
- Hold team conferences (“DevCorner”) - every other month where we hold talks on new and interesting subjects, and have a good time.
Mynewsdesk is an innovative PR platform that helps companies all over the world to get the most out of their PR activities. Today, over 25,000 companies use Mynewsdesk in their daily PR work. We have more than 170 employees based in offices across: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, UK, Singapore and Germany. Next to the Berlin based headquarter we have other German offices located in Hamburg, Munich and Leipzig.
Mynewsdesk has its roots in Stockholm/Sweden and is a fast-growing international web technology, software as a service company, serving the PR, marketing and communications sector. We work with some of the world’s largest brands, such as Ford, Google, L’Oreal, Dyson, UNICEF, Canon and Philips, as well as many SME’s and start-ups. Working at the Mynewsdesk Berlin OR Leipzig office, you will be immersed in the world of modern PR and digital media. Our aim is to create an environment where you can grow, develop and – most importantly – have fun in your daily work.
If Mynewsdesk sounds like the place for you, please visit people.mynewsdesk.com to find out more about what it is like to work at Mynewsdesk.
Apply now, not later!
If you have a github profile or similar, please add a reference to it in your application and send it to:
2003 in Stockholm von Journalisten und Web-Enthusiasten ins Leben gerufen, ist Mynewsdesk die smarte Plattform für digitale PR. Die Cloud-basierte PR Software umfasst Medienbeobachtung, PR-Distribution und -Analyse. Seit 2013 ist Mynewsdesk auf dem deutschen PR-Markt aktiv. 5.000 Marken weltweit nutzen Mynewsdesk mit einer Kundenzufriedenheit von 97%.