Smart grid seminar by dLab
8 DSOs meeting in in Dalecarlia, the heart of Sweden, to discuss smart grid solutions for effective operations, maintenance and planning.
Lars- Erik Löf at Dala-Energy shared examples on how they have used the applications from dLab for early warnings, fault detection and power quality in order to reduce SAIDI. Dala-Energy is now equipping two additional substations with dLab applications.
Stefan Stålered from Ellevio explained their road map of the future distribution grid and predictive maintenance where dLab applications play an important role.
The agenda in the seminar addressed key areas in smart grid solutions:
- Advanced fault analysis.
Victor Bagge, Senior engineer, electrical distribution. dLab.
- Power quality and EIFS 2013:1.
Victor Bagge, Senior engineer, electrical distribution. dLab
- Examples of proactive methods to reduce SAIDI.
Lars-Erik Löf, Head of technology. Dala- Energy.
- The future distribution grid and predictive maintenance.
Stefan Stålered, Senior project manager acquisition & integration. Ellevio.
- Better decision support with condition based facts.
Mats Didriksson, CEO. dLab
- New technology. How can machine learning support smart grid development?
Fredrik Akke, COO. dLab