Optimised for organisations with slow or no fixed line access and those requiring alternatives for solutions such as disaster recovery or back-up
28th February 2017. London, UK. – Eutelsat Broadband today announced an improved range of tooway™ Business satellite broadband services designed to meet the needs of SOHO, SMB and Corporates located across Europe, North Africa and large parts of the Middle East. The new services include boosted download speeds from 22Mbit/s to 30Mbit/s and an increased data allowance package up to 500GB per month – setting the new industry standard. Full details on the new packages can be found at the new tooway™ Business website: www.tooway.co.uk/business
tooway™ Business offers broadband packages with a wide range of data allowances, including a new 500GB a month package and a host of flexible B2B features including Public IP addresses, Business Hour Protection and a full array of customisable options including guaranteed bandwidth speeds.
tooway™ Business is ideal for organisations based in locations where fixed line services are slow or unavailable and for businesses that need an alternative to fixed line broadband for critical applications such as disaster recovery or back-up. Vertical industries already taking advantages of tooway™ Business satellite solutions include Energy and Utilities companies with remote installations; Public and Private security firms for surveillance and management of emergencies; Media for transmission of content, Telecommunications and IT for network and mobile backhaul; and Tourism for providing internet access to guests and visitors.
“With our improved range of tooway™ Business solutions we are providing organisations with a range of market-leading broadband satellite services to support their commercial needs,” said Olivier Anstett, Eutelsat Broadband General Manager. “If businesses feel that lack of access to high-speed broadband services is holding back their business or that they need an alternative or additional provider, then tooway™ Business is the place to start your search.”
The new tooway™ Business range of solutions includes:
- tooway™ Business 25 offering a 25GB monthly data allowance and is ideal for Prosumers or Small Office & Home Office users.
- tooway™ Business 40 offering a 40GB monthly data allowance and is ideal for small and medium size enterprises.
- tooway™ Business 100 and 200 and 500 offering 100GB, 200GB and 500GB monthly data allowances respectively for larger corporates.
- “tooway™ Telemetry Lite or tooway™ Telemetry Premium” with a 0.5GB and 2GB monthly allowance respectively is designed for businesses that need machine to machine or simple data communications with a 2Mbit/s up-and-down-link.
tooway™ Business 25, 40, 100, 200 and 500 offer Europe’s fastest satellite download speeds of up to 30Mbit/s and upload speeds of up to 6Mbit/s. All services offer a range of additional business benefits including:
- Business Hour Protection ensures business customers have preferential access to the satellite network during core operating hours of 7am to 7pm local time - just like providing access to a fast lane on the highway during peak traffic periods.
- A fixed Public IP Address, essential for applications such as web servers, back-end and database hosting, direct file transfer and remote access of surveillance equipment.
A host of additional optional chargeable features are available for businesses to help make the most of their service, including:
- Night Time. An option designed to cater for applications such as scheduled back-ups or large file transfers that create significant amounts of data traffic but can be carried out overnight, during the quieter network period. Customers pay a small additional monthly fee and any data used between midnight and 6am does not contribute to the standard monthly data allowance.
- Additional Data packages of 1, 10, 20, 50 and 100GB are available for added flexibility.
- Guaranteed bandwidth from 128 Kbit per second up to 1 Mbit per second, ideal for specific mission-critical needs and applications.
- Additional Fixed Public IP Addresses for when more than one address is required.
tooway™ Business solutions are delivered using Eutelsat’s KA-SAT satellite. Its innovative design enables customers across Europe, North Africa and large parts of the Middle East to receive high-speed broadband services at a fraction of the cost of other satellites.
For further information on tooway™ Business solutions or its distributors visit: www.tooway.co.uk/business
About Eutelsat Broadband
Eutelsat Broadband is a business unit of Eutelsat, one of the world’s leading satellite operators. It provides satellite broadband services to residential and professional markets, as well as to broadcasters, across the European continent, North Africa and large parts of the Middle East. Its residential product tooway™ is the best in class satellite broadband solution and a unique cost-effective alternative to terrestrial access technologies in unserved and underserved areas, with download speeds up to 22 Mbps and upload speeds up to 6 Mbps. The connectivity needs of corporate customers and telcos are catered for by tooway™ Business solutions. tooway™ Business offers broadband packages with a wide range of data allowances up to 500GB a month and a host of flexible B2B features including Public IP addresses, Business Hour Protection and a full array of customisable options including guaranteed bandwidth speeds. Eutelsat Broadband also provides the latest IP based satellite news gathering solutions, with its NewsSpotter service. For more information, visit: www.tooway.co.uk/business
+44 (0)7770 828525