Paris, 4 November 2016 – The Ordinary and Extraordinary Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Eutelsat Communications (NYSE Euronext Paris: ETL) was held today in Paris. All the resolutions submitted were approved. They included notably:
- Approval of the accounts;
- Dividend relating to Financial Year 2015-16, amounting to €1.10 per share. Dividend will be paid fully in cash on 18 November 2016;
- Renewal of the mandates of Michel de Rosen, Carole Piwnica, and Miriem Bensalah Chaqroun;
- Appointment of the ‘Fonds Stratégique de Participations’ as a Board Member, which will be represented by Dominique D’Hinnin;
- Appointment of Rodolphe Belmer, CEO, as a Board member.
Furthermore, the Board of Directors confirmed Michel de Rosen in his role as chairman of the Board.
The outcome of the vote on the resolutions will be available on www.eutelsat.com.
FSP is a long term equity investor in French companies, backed by six major French insurance companies (BNP PARIBAS CARDIF, CNP ASSURANCES, CREDIT AGRICOLE ASSURANCES, SOGECAP (SOCIETE GENERALE group), GROUPAMA and NATIXIS ASSURANCES).
About Eutelsat Communications
Established in 1977, Eutelsat Communications (Euronext Paris: ETL, ISIN code: FR0010221234) is one of the world's leading and most experienced operators of communications satellites. The company provides capacity on 38 satellites to clients that include broadcasters and broadcasting associations, pay-TV operators, video, data and Internet service providers, enterprises and government agencies.
Eutelsat’s satellites provide ubiquitous coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas, enabling video, data, broadband and government communications to be established irrespective of a user’s location.
Headquartered in Paris, with offices and teleports around the globe, Eutelsat represents a workforce of 1,000 men and women from 37 countries who are experts in their fields and work with clients to deliver the highest quality of service.
For more about Eutelsat please visit www.eutelsat.com