- Revenue for the first six months of 2012 SEK 28.5 (14.2) million
- EBITDA for the period amounted to SEK 9.0 (-2.5) million
- Net result for the period amounted to SEK 4.4 (-8.0) million
- Cash flow from current operations was SEK 8.0 (-1.0) million
Key Corporate Highlights
- After the period on July 10th Affibody and Swedish Orphan Biovitrum (“SOBi”) announced a broad collaboration focused on IL-1 biology.
- In connection with the ASCO meeting in early June, GE Healthcare and Affibody announced a collaboration focused on the development of a HER2-targeted PET imaging agent.
- Earlier in the year, Affibody and Creative Antibiotics announced an agreement to develop pharmaceutical candidates targeting gram negative bacteria.
David Bejker CEO, said: "We have recently had the pleasure to announce both a clinical collaboration with the market leader in medical imaging, GE Healthcare, and a broad IL-1 collaboration with a company that has a leading position in that niche, SOBi. These collaborations provide both revenue in the short term and significant success based payments in the years ahead, but more importantly they provide a foundation for continued development of our technology and a validation of our organization and our platforms."
Affibody is a Swedish biotech company focused on developing next generation biopharmaceuticals based on its unique proprietary technology platforms: Affibody® molecules and Albumod™.
Affibody is developing a portfolio of innovative drug projects and, in addition, offers the half-life extension technology, Albumod™, for outlicensing.
Affibody has ongoing commercial relationships with several companies including Algeta, Amylin, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, GE, and Thermo Fisher.
Affibody was founded in 1998 by researchers from the Royal Institute of Technology and the Karolinska Institute and is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Major shareholders in the Company include HealthCap and Investor Growth Capital.
Further information can be found at: www.affibody.com