Affibody Medical AB (publ) (“Affibody” or “the Company”), a Swedish biotech company focused on developing next generation biopharmaceuticals based on its unique proprietary technology platforms: Affibody® molecules and Albumod™, today issued its Interim Report covering the First Quarter 2014.
- Revenue for the 1st quarter 2014 SEK 9.9 (12.3) million
- Operating result for the period amounted to SEK -2.8 (1.7) million
- EBITDA for the period amounted to SEK -2.7 (1.7) million
- Net result for the period amounted to SEK -3.1 (1.2) million
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period amounted to SEK 31.2 (21.5) million
- Cash flow for the period was SEK -1.8 (0.3) million
Significant events during the first quarter
- Investor AB acquired all HealthCap’s shares in Affibody
Significant events after the end of the period
- The first patient was included in a PET Imaging Study of HER2 Expression in Breast Cancer at Herlev University Hospita
- An Annual General Meeting on May 8 elected Håkan Åström, Jakob Lindberg, Mathias Uhlén and Jonathan Knowles as Directors of the Board
Affibody is a Swedish biotech company focused on developing next generation biopharmaceuticals based on its unique proprietary technology platforms: Affibody® molecules and Albumod™.
Affibody is developing a portfolio of innovative drug projects and, in addition, offers the half-life extension technology, Albumod™, for outlicensing.
Affibody has ongoing commercial relationships with several companies including Algeta, Amylin, Sobi, GE, Daiichi-Sankyo, Daewoong and Thermo Fisher.
Affibody was founded in 1998 by researchers from the Royal Institute of Technology and the Karolinska Institute and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Further information can be found at: www.affibody.com